Buddies??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

strawkeeds

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I'm a beginner. I want to learn Korean grammar, but it's hard to find websites and apps that can teach you for free.
memorise is my favorite for korean, duolingo and drops work well as well i reccomend finding korean friends and ask them to tutor you from time to time lol so you can check your progress

chim min

Kpop Stan
Credits
Shinwon
Onda
I'm a beginner. I want to learn Korean grammar, but it's hard to find websites and apps that can teach you for free.
i use howtostudykorean.com it goes in depth and there are audio recordings to help with the pronunciation. also, it's totally free!

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
I used drops and duolingo, except that the learning times each day are limited. that's why I stopped and learned the alphabet and letters with index cards, and now I'm on numbers. And I try to learn Korean words or even phrases every day x) after the method depends on people's preferences.

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
memorise is my favorite for korean, duolingo and drops work well as well i reccomend finding korean friends and ask them to tutor you from time to time lol so you can check your progress
i use howtostudykorean.com it goes in depth and there are audio recordings to help with the pronunciation. also, it's totally free!
I used drops and duolingo, except that the learning times each day are limited. that's why I stopped and learned the alphabet and letters with index cards, and now I'm on numbers. And I try to learn Korean words or even phrases every day x) after the method depends on people's preferences.
I posted this over a year ago. I'm currently learning on Amino (10/10 would recommend), and my college has a study abroad program in South Korea, so I'm going to learn there as well.