BTS's V breaks Guinness World Records for fastest to gain both 1 million and 10 million followers on Instagram

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
Earlier this month all 7 BTS members opened their individual Instagram accounts.
On December 13, it was officially announced that V's Instagram account had not only become the fastest to reach 1 million followers (43 minutes), but the fastest to reach 10 million (4 hours, 52 minutes) followers as well resulting to him breaking 2 two different Instagram-related Guinness World Records!

Meanwhile currently all of BTS are in the 20 million follower range.

Check out his Instagram below:

Crougemaxx

Kpop Amateur
Credits
That's crazy and surreal, I think they were surprised too! As a big k-pop fan I'm extremely proud of them and they totally deserve it! Pleaseee check Namjoon's account. It's pure aesthetic! Also, one of them used all the letters of the alphabet to name the account. How funny that is:) I was thinking a lot how they managed to reach such numbers. They've already made a name but it's impossible for a usual user to reach such results in such a short period of time. Average accounts may use services provided by companies like https://megafamous.com to gain some followers, likes and views. That might be really hepful!

magestick1

Kpop Amateur
Credits
That's crazy and surreal, I think they were surprised too! As a big k-pop fan I'm extremely proud of them and they totally deserve it! Pleaseee check Namjoon's account. It's pure aesthetic! Also, one of them used all the letters of the alphabet to name the account. How funny that is:) I was thinking a lot how they managed to reach such numbers. They've already made a name but it's impossible for a usual user to reach such results in such a short period of time. Average accounts may use services provided by companies like https://megafamous.com to gain some followers, likes and views. That might be really hepful!
Wow, Thank you!