BTS with superpowers

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
Jin- Would have a superpower where he can make a cure/formula/potion for anything there is. Since he is an amazing cook I think he would be good with stuff like this. It is not really a superpower but it helps a lot.

Yoongi- I think he would have invisibility. He likes to spend time alone composing music so i think this would be the best for him. Maybe he would be also able to turn into an animal to sneak up on people.

Hoseok- He would 100% have superspeed. He is good on his feet because he good at dancing. Beside that i think maybe energy transferring because he needs a lot for running and dancing.

Namjoon- You guys already know he would have super intelligence. This guy has an IQ of 146 I think. But with his superpower he would probably be smartest human being to ever exist.

Jimin- Our baby would have a power to turn into any animal he wants.

Taehyung - He would have the power to see the future and draw what he saw.

Jungkook- Do I even need to say this he would have superstrenght 100%.

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
Jin- Would have a superpower where he can make a cure/formula/potion for anything there is. Since he is an amazing cook I think he would be good with stuff like this. It is not really a superpower but it helps a lot.

Yoongi- I think he would have invisibility. He likes to spend time alone composing music so i think this would be the best for him. Maybe he would be also able to turn into an animal to sneak up on people.

Hoseok- He would 100% have superspeed. He is good on his feet because he good at dancing. Beside that i think maybe energy transferring because he needs a lot for running and dancing.

Namjoon- You guys already know he would have super intelligence. This guy has an IQ of 146 I think. But with his superpower he would probably be smartest human being to ever exist.

Haha accurate

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang

Jimin could turn into a mochi too XDD