BTS V :Besides You

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

리자~

Kpop Fan
Credits
It's been a year since you and Taehyung are dating, You always laugh when he acts like a kid, He is really sweet and your relationship with him was really Cute !
But one day.. There's a shocking news/issue about Taehyung.

(Advance sorry to Taehyung's Fans! ><Pls don't hate me)

He had a Heart disease, and because of that.. He had to go on a sugery in US. Ofcourse he didn't tell you about it .He don't want you to worry about him.

*at the park

"Hey give me back my Phone! "You said while chasing Taehyung

"Why? Who is this? Hm? Hm? "He said checking the messages on your phone while running away from you.

"It's just my Bestfriend Jin! "You said and still chasing him

While Taehyung was running, He felt a pain in his chest so he stopped running and hold his chest tight.

"Hah! I got you!!! "You shouted then laughed but when you saw him holding his chest and look really hurt, It takes your smiles away, Your face change into a worried face.

He saw you with that look so he force to smile like he's not hurt at all.

"Argh! You hurt my Heart! How could you chatted this Jin guy!So what if he is your bestfriend,I'm your Boyfriend!"He said acting like a child. But that time, nothing has changed in your face.

The worried look are still there. "Taehyungie...Tell me the truth... Are you... OK?.. "

He looks at you and laugh nervously "haha..what do you mean? Argh! How could I be fine if you chatted this guy!It hurt so-"

"Tell me! "

"H-Hey ..why are yo-"

"Taehyungie...Tell me... What's going on?.. Are you... Really fine..? "You said then frowned at him.

His smile begins to disappear which makes your heart beats so fast like it's about to explode.You think become more and more worried.

"No.. I'm... Not.. Fine.. "He said then look away from you.

Your tears automatically fell.

"Why... "I said then force him to look at me but He just looked away.. Again.

"Hey! Tell me! Whats wrong?? You've been like this and it makes me feel worried! "You said.

Yes ,you know that he is acting weird but you just think that he is naturally like that. But no, he's not .

"I can't... "He said in a very low voice

"What!?... *try to calmn down*wait.. Why?"I asked not looking away on him

"I.. Just... Can't.. You will be sad.. I don't want you to be sad"he said

"Please... I'm begging you... I... Want to know.. "I said tears are still
streaming down my face

He looked at me with a frowning face and hesitating to say a word

"I.... *tears starts to fall down*have a... heart disease Y/n a heart disease!.. *lean on the wall and kneel down *What should I do?? I have to go on a heart transplant with a small possibility of survival.. What should I do?"He said while continuously crying

You cried so hard that you can't breathe properly.

"No, You will survive believe me.. You.. Won't.. Just die and leave me.. Right?? "I said and kneeled down with him then hug him tight

"I.. Won't... I promise.. "He said

You asked him about the Date of his flight and he said it's next next week, them another next week for his preparation on his transplant.

You spend your time with him like there's no tommorow, you love him so much and you will do everything to cheer him up. Everyday for you Is a Special day.

You and him have fun together ,do everything you both still didn't do like visit some places, eat new food somewhere.

*The Day of his Flight to US -At the airport

"Hey, airport really reminds me of you"he said while looking around

"Huh? Why? "You asked with a bit confusion

"Because of this! "He said then flicked your forehead then laughs

"Hey!! "You shouted at him with a bit annoyed face

You look at each other and then you both laughed like crazy but then.. Your laughter turns into a sadness and tears.

"Hey! Did I flicked your forehead that bad? "He said worriedly and checked your forehead and kissed it

"No.. I'm.. Worried! "You said then sobs

"Ahh~Don't worry I'll be fine! Even if there's a lot of girl with bigger chest than you there, you're still the one I love!"He Said

You hit him jokingly and laughed
"I'm waiting for you...OK? You should comeback."You said with a sweet smile

"Sure, I'll be back as soon as possible!"He said

Then we heard the announcement about his flights so his Dad called him and said that they should go now

"Keep your promise ok!? 😄"You said while waving a good bye to him

He gives you a thumbs up and a flying kiss

It really hurt to watch him leave for you so you turned around so you can't see.

When you are about to cry you felt someone hugged you from behind

"Y/n! Don't ever ever look at the other guy ok!? And that Jin! Don't ever ever talk to him! "He said

You turned around to see him and smile

"I won't! You too ok!? "You said

"Yup! "He said then kissed you"Sealed with Kiss"He said then wink at you then walks away while still facing you waving a goodbye

You do the same and wave at him too. 'This guy! He should walk carefully! Why is he walking away backwards and facing me.He is being him again 'I smiled for a last time

You still texting and calling each other every single day /time.You talked about your funny and memorable moments with each other ,It was until the Day of his Transplant comes.

He have to rest so he can't call you or text you, though it's hard for you just not hearing his voice, you understand him.

While waiting on his call or text, You spend your time looking at those pictures you take with him .Every pictures has a very deep meaning for you. That is makes you happy Like it happened just yesterday.

"You can do this. Just.. Pray"you said to yourself.

*1 hours later

You fell asleep while waiting but then when you hear your ringtone your eyes automatically open

You immediately answer the call

"Taehyungie...Are you ok now!? "

"Haha geez, We're still not starting.. "

"Huh r-really? Ahh.. "

"I just.. Want to hear your voice before my transplant.*pause a a bit*I miss you so badly"He said

"Me too Taehyungie.. You can do this I know you can! "You said

"Yup! I will! "

Your tears fall again and then smile sadly.

"I love you Y/n"He said with a very Sincere tone

"I love you too"

*After One day

You wake up very early and checked your phone

No calls. No text .

You wait again and was worried about the results.

"Is it successful? Is he ok now? "You said worriedly looking at the clock and your phone.

'Should I call his mom? Or dad? 'You said in your thoughts

After a minute you decided to call them and thankfully her mom answered it.

"Hello.. Who is this? "His mom asked ,You noticed that she seems so down because of her voice

"I'm Y/n, uhm.. Mom,How's Taehyungie?"You asked and felt like there's something wrong

(You called taehyung mother 'Mom'because she says so. ^^ she is really close to you and accept you^^.)

"My son...? Y/n.. What should I do??... He's.. On a Comma ..*crying*He is in a very deep sleep... I felt so.. Sorry to him.. He has a lot of medical equipment connected in his body just to support his life until he wakes up again. I don't know what to do now.. "

Your Body automatically moved and packed your things..you know that you need to go.. That He needs you ..

Taehyung's mom send you the address where they are right now and which room is taehyung is, You book a flight to US right away and try your best to arrived at the US as fast as you could

*at the hospital

You asked where his room is and go there immediately.

You are now at the front of the door of taehyung's room. You are crying and felt so down. You take a deep breathe and open the door.

There, you saw his mother sitting besides him with his father

They look at you and taehyung's mother comes closer to you to give you a hug, she is crying too, His father comes closer too with his face which is so down too. He seems like he cried a lot too.

"Please take care at our son, and don't leave him.. We trust you"he said then hold his wife hand

"I will. "I said then look at Taehyung who has a lot of medical equipment on his body and machine to check if his breathing/Heartbeat are fine.

Taehyung parents leave me alone on the room so I can have my time with him.

I sat next to him and hold his hands tight.

"Taehyungie.. I'm here now.. Wake up now.. "You said and can't stop crying "I-I won't leave you ..I will here besides you until you wake up again. We still have a lot of things to try. You said you want to try bungee jumping r?surfing?roller coaster? And many more.Sure. but you should wake up first.... Taehyungie.. Why are you sleeping? Wake up! I thought you want to me. Please open your eyes.. "You said and felt your heart broke into pieces

"I'm feeling lonely now Taehyungie....very sad and worried. When will you wake up? Hm? "I said and lean on his hand"I badly want to see your smile again Taehyungie.. "You said then sobs quietly

"I will stay here and never leave you, I promise that. "

(Sorry guys if you think it's cringy and Overreacted!sorrryyy)

Last edited:
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
It's been a year since you and Taehyung are dating, You always laugh when he acts like a kid, He is really sweet and your relationship with him was really Cute! He always tease his bestfirend jungkook and making fun of him,Jungkook is his Bestfriend who is like his Little brother so everytime you saw them together it makes you smile,

He had a Heart disease, and because of that.. He had to go on a sugery in US. Ofcourse he didn't tell you about it .He don't want you to worry about him.

*at the park

"Why? Who is this? Hm? Hm? "He said checking the messages on your phone while running away from you.

While Taehyung was running, He felt a pain in his chest so he stopped running and hold his chest tight.

"Hah! I got you!!! "You shouted then laughed but when you saw him holding his chest and look really hurt, It takes your smiles away, Your face turns into a worried face.

"Ahw! You hurt my Heart! How could you chat this Jin guy! "He said acting like a child. But that time, nothing has changed in your face.

The worried look are still there. "Taehyungie...Tell me the truth... Are you... OK?.. "

He looks at you and laugh nervously "haha..what do you mean? Ahw! How could I be fine if you chat this guy!It hurt so-"

"Tell me! "

"H-Hey ..why are yo-"

"Taehyungie...Tell me... What's going on?.. Are you... Really fine..? "You said then frowned at him.

His smile begins to disappear which makes your heart beats so fast like it's about to explode.

Your tears automatically fell

"Hey! Tell me! Whats wrong?? You've been like this since then! "You said.

Yes ,you know that he is acting weird but you just think that he is naturally like that. But no, he's not .

streaming down my face

"I.... *tears starts to fall down*have a... heart disease Y/n a heart disease!.. *lean on the wall and kneel down *What should I do?? I have to go on a heart transplant with a small possibility of survival.. What should I do?"He said while continuously crying

"No, You will survive believe me.. You.. Won't.. Just die and leave me.. Right?? "I said and kneeled down with him then hug him tight

You asked him about the Date of his flight and he said it's next next week, them another next week for his preparation on his transplant.

You spend your time with him like there's no tommorow, you love him so much and you will do everything to cheer him up. Everyday for you I a Special day.

You aet and have fun together and do everything you both still didn't do.

"Hey airport really reminds me of you"he said while looking around

You look at each other and then you both laughed like crazy but then.. Your laughter turns into a sadness and tears.

"Hey! Did I flicked your forehead that bad? "He said worriedly and checked your forehead and kissed it

"Ahh~Don't worry I'll be fine! Even if there's a lot of girl with bigger chest than you there, you're still the one I love!"He Said

You hit him jokingly and laughed "I'm waiting for you. OK? "You said with a sweet smile

Then we heard the announcement about his flights so his Dad called him and said that they should go now

It really hurt to watch him leave for you so you turned around

When you are about to cry you felt someone hughed you behind

"Y/n! Don't ever ever look at the other guy ok!? And that Jin! Don't ever ever talk to him! "He said

"Yup! "He said then kissed you"Sealed with Kiss"He said then wink at you then walks away while still facing you waving a goodbye

You do the same and wave at him too. 'This guy! He should walk carefully! Why is he walking away backwards and facing me.He is being him again 'I smiled for a last time

You still texting and calling each other every single day /time.You talked about your funny and memorable moments with each other ,It was until the Day of his Transplant comes.

He have to rest so he cant call you or text you, though it's hard you understand him.

While waiting on his call or text, You spend your time looking at those pictures you take with him .Every pictures has a very deep meaning for you.

*1 hours later

You fell asleep while waiting but then when you hear your ringtone your eyes automatically open

"Huh r-really? Ahh.. "

"I just.. Want to hear your voice before my transplant. I miss you so badly"He said

"Yup! I will! "

"I love you too"

*After One day

No calls. No text .

"Is it successful? Is he ok now? "You said worriedly looking at the clock and your phone.

"Hello.. Who is this? "His mom asked ,You noticed that she seems so down because of her voice

"I'm Y/n, uhm.. Mom,How's Taehyungie?"You asked and felt like there's something wrong

(You called taehyung mother 'Mom'because she says so. ^^ she is really close to you and accept you^^.)

"My son...? Y/n.. What should I do??... He's.. On a Comma ..*crying*He is in a very deep sleep... I felt so.. Sorry to him.. He has a lot of medical equipment connected in his body just to support his life until he wakes up again. I don't know what to do now.. "

Your Body automatically moved and packed your things..you know that you need to go.. That He needs you ..

Taehyung's mom send you the address where they are right now and which room is taehyung is, You book a flight to US right away and try your best to arrived at the US as fast as you could

*at the hospital

You are now at the front of the door of taehyung's room. You are crying and felt so down. You take a deep breathe and open the door.

They look at you and taehyung's mother comes closer to you to give you a hug, she is crying too, His father comes closer too with his face which is so down too. He seems like he cried a lot too.

"Please take care at our son, and don't leave him.. We trust you"he said then hold his wife hand

"I will. "I said then look at Taehyung who has a lot of medical equipment on his body and machine to check if his breathing/Heartbeat are fine.

"Taehyungie.. I'm here now.. Wake up now.. "You said and can't stop crying "I-I won't leave you ..I will here besides you until you wake up again. We still have a lot of things to try. You said you want to try bungee jumping r?surfing?roller coaster? And many more.Sure. but you should wake up first.... Taehyungie.. Why are you sleeping? Wake up! I thought you want to me. Please open your eyes.. "You said and felt your heart broke into pieces

"I'm feeling lonely now Taehyungie....very sad and worried. When will you wake up? Hm? "I said and lean on his hand"I badly want to see your smile again Taehyungie.. "You said then sobs quietly

Awe, it's cute..... Taehyung... Ok honestly I have no commentary for this but I just wanted to comment that this was really good XDD

Jessy_Kim_Off

Face of The Group
Credits
Xiao Jun
Hongseok
YangYang
Jacob
It's been a year since you and Taehyung are dating, You always laugh when he acts like a kid, He is really sweet and your relationship with him was really Cute! He always tease his bestfirend jungkook and making fun of him,Jungkook is his Bestfriend who is like his Little brother so everytime you saw them together it makes you smile,

*at the park

"Hah! I got you!!! "You shouted then laughed but when you saw him holding his chest and look really hurt, It takes your smiles away, Your face turns into a worried face.

"Ahw! You hurt my Heart! How could you chat this Jin guy! "He said acting like a child. But that time, nothing has changed in your face.

He looks at you and laugh nervously "haha..what do you mean? Ahw! How could I be fine if you chat this guy!It hurt so-"

"Tell me! "

"H-Hey ..why are yo-"

His smile begins to disappear which makes your heart beats so fast like it's about to explode.

streaming down my face

You spend your time with him like there's no tommorow, you love him so much and you will do everything to cheer him up. Everyday for you I a Special day.

You hit him jokingly and laughed "I'm waiting for you. OK? "You said with a sweet smile

He have to rest so he cant call you or text you, though it's hard you understand him.

While waiting on his call or text, You spend your time looking at those pictures you take with him .Every pictures has a very deep meaning for you.

*1 hours later

"Huh r-really? Ahh.. "

"I just.. Want to hear your voice before my transplant. I miss you so badly"He said

"Yup! I will! "

"I love you too"

*After One day

No calls. No text .

*at the hospital

I cried

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo

*at the park

"Tell me! "

"H-Hey ..why are yo-"

streaming down my face

*1 hours later

"Huh r-really? Ahh.. "

"Yup! I will! "

"I love you too"

*After One day

No calls. No text .

*at the hospital

Wow!!! This is lovely!!! I loved it!!! 😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘💕💕💕💕 To be honest, I got emotional!

Credits
Yugyeom
Mingi
Lee Know
Eunseo
It's been a year since you and Taehyung are dating, You always laugh when he acts like a kid, He is really sweet and your relationship with him was really Cute !

*at the park

"Hah! I got you!!! "You shouted then laughed but when you saw him holding his chest and look really hurt, It takes your smiles away, Your face change into a worried face.

"Argh! You hurt my Heart! How could you chatted this Jin guy!So what if he is your bestfriend,I'm your Boyfriend!"He said acting like a child. But that time, nothing has changed in your face.

He looks at you and laugh nervously "haha..what do you mean? Argh! How could I be fine if you chatted this guy!It hurt so-"

"Tell me! "

"H-Hey ..why are yo-"

His smile begins to disappear which makes your heart beats so fast like it's about to explode.You think become more and more worried.

Your tears automatically fell.

"Hey! Tell me! Whats wrong?? You've been like this and it makes me feel worried! "You said.

streaming down my face

You spend your time with him like there's no tommorow, you love him so much and you will do everything to cheer him up. Everyday for you Is a Special day.

You and him have fun together ,do everything you both still didn't do like visit some places, eat new food somewhere.

"Hey, airport really reminds me of you"he said while looking around

You hit him jokingly and laughed
"I'm waiting for you...OK? You should comeback."You said with a sweet smile

It really hurt to watch him leave for you so you turned around so you can't see.

When you are about to cry you felt someone hugged you from behind

He have to rest so he can't call you or text you, though it's hard for you just not hearing his voice, you understand him.

While waiting on his call or text, You spend your time looking at those pictures you take with him .Every pictures has a very deep meaning for you. That is makes you happy Like it happened just yesterday.

*1 hours later

"Huh r-really? Ahh.. "

"I just.. Want to hear your voice before my transplant.*pause a a bit*I miss you so badly"He said

"Yup! I will! "

"I love you too"

*After One day

No calls. No text .

*at the hospital

OMFG, this brought tears to my eyes!!! This is sooooo gooood!!!!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Whyyy, guys you didn't tell about those wrong grammarsssssss wwwwhhhyyyy 😭😭but that's ok ,Nevermind. Thanks for understanding it haha
Ah, it's not your fault!!
I didn't know you were expecting corrections! Those happened to me before, trust me, and I HATE them :)