BTS 'Permission To Dance' Official MV

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
i personally am not a fan of the song
but rm singing 👀

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
This song is cute and the video made me smile but I can't help but be disappointed that they've done so much English stuff as of late. Like all the music has good and I understand the appeal, but it feels almost like a sellout? I hope they're having fun at least. And that this is what they actually want to do and not what HYBE is making them do.

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
This song is cute and the video made me smile but I can't help but be disappointed that they've done so much English stuff as of late. Like all the music has good and I understand the appeal, but it feels almost like a sellout? I hope they're having fun at least. And that this is what they actually want to do and not what HYBE is making them do.
I also hope that that's what they want to do and not what HYBE wants them to do but it doesn't bother me that they released another english song because comparing to their other works, three english songs is really not that much. They had a Japanese release recently and BE literally happened in November last year.