GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mussmellow

Kpop Fan
Credits
☆ Kep1er - WA DA DA [Ver. D] ☆
☆ Kep1er - WA DA DA [Ver. C] ☆
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. A] ☆
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. C] ☆
Ok so as an Army myself whenever I hear BTS and Enlistment in the same sentence my heart skips a few beats. But honestly as I've thought about it and since the boys have said they want to enlist together and the enlistment is set for next year I think it's for the best.
1) The boys go and comeback at the same time. Idk about you guys but It feels empty almost when members are missing. And imagine with the age gape between the boys how long it'll be till they were all together again
Which brings me to my next point
2) we get this over and done with
Like they resigned their contract this year. That means after they come back we have 4 more years with them uninterrupted

What are your thoughts. Please keep it respectful.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
i definitely think they should come and go at the same time. I would rather have all of them gone for 2 years and then them be back all together than them leaving one by one for 7 years, it would save so much time. I see a lot of groups doing the one by one method and I wish that the company would just chose for them to be gone all at once for a few years because it saves a lot of time and we can get them all back at once.

Mussmellow

Kpop Fan
Credits
☆ Kep1er - WA DA DA [Ver. D] ☆
☆ Kep1er - WA DA DA [Ver. C] ☆
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. A] ☆
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. C] ☆
i definitely think they should come and go at the same time. I would rather have all of them gone for 2 years and then them be back all together than them leaving one by one for 7 years, it would save so much time. I see a lot of groups doing the one by one method and I wish that the company would just chose for them to be gone all at once for a few years because it saves a lot of time and we can get them all back at once.
Exactly. I honestly feel the company is just afraid of the losses but honestly it's time consuming

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
Exactly. I honestly feel the company is just afraid of the losses but honestly it's time consuming
(and now that I actually do the math) if they were to leave one by one it would take 9 years for them to be back all together. Honestly, BigHit has to make a decision here,, 9 years or just 2?

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
I think I read they will all enlist next year? Not sure though.
Honestly whatever works best for them.