GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

who is your BTS bias?

• Jin

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Jimin

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Jhope

• V

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suga

• Rm

• Jungkook

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Byun Bacon

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Liu Meng
Yunho
Hendery
So um you just say who your bias is and what you love abt him/them

Well i'll start with my 1st bias.
What do i love about Jin? Well first of all his talent and also his handsomness ( lul )
okay lets get real, i love his personality and ofcourse his dad jokes. Jin always makes me laugh expecially when im going through a hard period of time.. I feel like he's always there to cheer me up and im really grateful about it.

Aswell for my 2nd bias.

Jiminie is the person that would cheer me up just like Jin but in a diffrent way...idk how to explain it tho.
Soo what do i love about jimin? I love his heartwarming and innocent smile, i love his squishy cheeks TvT and his perfect personality, i also love of how much he cares about his members and armys just like jin and ther rest of the members.

I love everything about both of them and for the rest of the members too!Idk what else to say cuz i feel like whatever i say wont be enough..

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
My biases are Jin & J-Hope, my bias wrecker is RM but I love all seven.

Well they're cheerful, sweet, smart, genuine, loving and they've been mentally comforting me the longest.

My favorite songs from them:

Hailey

Kpop Rookie
YOUR SO LOVELY I'M SO LOVELY WE ARE SOLOVELYLOVELY
Credits
Sunoo
Kevin
my bais is Jimin and Suga and my bias wrecker is the rest of BTS ;) I love them all and they help me with my mental health like I was going to do something bad, and was listening to music but then stay gold came on (it was the day after it was released BTW and I have been an ARMY since 2013) and I cried listing to it and then went to their concert and any time I feel like that I listen to stay gold to help :)