BREAKING NEWS ABOUT MIN HEE JIN + HYBE SITUATION

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

RICKY’S_BAG

Kpop Amateur
Credits

MAYee

Kpop Stan
Credits
Osamu Dazai
Ryuguji Ken (Draken)
but Min Hee Jin was the mastermind behind NewJeans, if she gets kicked out NewJeans might not be as successful as they are right now.
and also NewJeans is on Min Hee Jin's side. and I think both Hybe and Min Hee Jin are guilty. Does Hybe only care about crushing other famous girl groups and why did they debut Le Sserafim first? to confuse the public that it's Min Hee Jin's group? Min Hee Jin also denied that she wanted to break ADOR away from Hybe and tried to play the victim in that 2-hour press conference.
I just hope a bright future for NewJeans members, and that they are not traumatized by this situation.

MAYee

Kpop Stan
Credits
Osamu Dazai
Ryuguji Ken (Draken)
but Min Hee Jin was the mastermind behind NewJeans, if she gets kicked out NewJeans might not be as successful as they are right now.
and also NewJeans is on Min Hee Jin's side. and I think both Hybe and Min Hee Jin are guilty. Does Hybe only care about crushing other famous girl groups and why did they debut Le Sserafim first? to confuse the public that it's Min Hee Jin's group? Min Hee Jin also denied that she wanted to break ADOR away from Hybe and tried to play the victim in that 2-hour press conference.
I just hope a bright future for NewJeans members, and that they are not traumatized by this situation.

RICKY’S_BAG

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I agree. I’m on the members side I just hope whatever happens new jeans will still be well and happy. Also hybe suspected min heejin of wanting to break away from hybe which is why the shareholder meeting was supposed to take place. Min heejin will be removed from her ceo position I think if the court approves the meeting. The shareholders will definitely all vote to take her out from her position. However I do feel bad for new jeans though😭😭😭. She was the mastermind behind their concept.

yizhng

jade
Credits
Kenny McCormick

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin