[BREAKING] B.A.P Previews Comeback with Documentary Teaser "Man on The Moon" !!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

babyz

Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Matoki
I'm not okay...I want to cry from happiness...I didn't think this day would come and here it is...my ult group making a comeback after five years!!!

20240612035129_b.a.p-documentary-teaser.jpg

On June 12, B.A.P surprised fans by announcing their plans to make a comeback by releasing a documentary teaser featuring Moon Jong Up, Jung Daehyun, Yoo Young Jae, and Bang Yong Guk.

The video starts with the members walking toward chairs set up in the studio. Dressed in black, they emit a mature yet serious vibe, adding curiosity to the documentary with close-up shots of their faces.

The members make a powerful statement with short but impactful narration: “To all the fans who’ve been waiting, we’re finally back together. As much as you’ve supported us all this time, we’ll show you how much we’ve grown musically. We hope you’re looking forward to it. We’ll see you soon.”

Watch the documentary teaser below:

Guys, consider checking them out. They're incredibly talented!! Their shitty ex company ruined their fame by overworking and mismanaging them. They were EXO's biggest competition back in 2012 and they could've gotten as big as them if it wasn't for TS. They were released from them in 2019 and they often hinted they would come back in the future and now here they are! They're back minus 2 members; Himchan, who we don't speak of anymore and Zelo, who I believe is currently in the military. Hoping he joins them and they comeback as 5 too! I'm so happy, I have no further words...Once a BABY, forever a BABY 💚