Boy group song recs!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Byulyi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeojin
Jiwon
XuanYi
Vivi
Inspired by a thread like this about girl groups.

I mainly stan girl groups and I want to be more varied. What are your favourite boy group songs and what would you recommend?

Byulyi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeojin
Jiwon
XuanYi
Vivi
Wow, that's a TON of songs! Thanks!! I'll do my best to listen to all of them and tell you my favourites

bambam

Kpop Fan
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Changbin
DK
Eric
Jongho
omg ok here we go
stray kids - all of “i am who” one of the best albums of all time honestly, get cool, 0325, young wings (spread my wings), tmt, 19
got7 - just right, teenager, come on, page, paradise, sign, prove it, let me, no one else, fly, all of “7 for 7” fr such a great album
day6 - their entire discography lol it’s absolutely flawless. highly recommend i smile, i would, i need somebody, colors, days gone by, etc.
the boyz - back 2 u, just u, giddy up
astro - because it’s you, baby, crazy sexy cool, should’ve held on
ateez - wave, utopia, twlight
bts - rain, trivia seesaw, the truth untold, butterfly, run, blood sweat & tears, stigma
seventeen - fast pace, smile flower, very nice, change up, clap, lilili yabbay, trauma, habit, my i, oh my!, our dawn is hotter than day, hug, adore u
monsta x - from zero, blind, dramarama, beautiful
shinee - why so serious?, wowowow, married to the music, view, woof woof, sherlock, dream girl, chemistry, good evening, 1 of 1
nct u - timeless, boss, baby don’t stop, yestoday, the 7th sense
nct 127 - sun & moon
nct dream - 1, 2, 3, we go up, beautiful time, my first and last
pentagon - off-road, like this, get that drink, violet, runaway, pretty boys, pentagon, shine, do it for fun
exo - heaven, oasis, lucky one, artificial love, stronger, love me right, call me baby, exodus, sing for you, universe, been through, the eve, what u do?
the rose - candy (so good), baby, sorry, she’s in the rain
ikon - love me, love scenario, bling bling, don’t forget, dumb & dumber, i miss you so bad, rhythm ta, airplane
txt - crown, our summer
ace - take me higher
sf9 - mamma mia, o sole mio, fanfare

this is the longest list ever oh my god i’m so sorry. u don’t have to listen to everything hhh if u were curious abt a couple of the groups on here then u can just listen to those sorry T__T

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
Anything by SF9 for sure - you will not be disappointed as they legit don't make a bad song! :D There are so many songs that I love by many, many groups, so I would be here for days if I tried to tell you them all, but the previous messages on this post are great recommendations! :)

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
There are a lot of good songs out there these are just my personal favorite. It’s a long list but it’s really good. Well according to me haha.
1. Ateez- all their songs are good haha but to start of with- Pirate King, Treasure, Say My Name, Hala Hala, Wave, Illusion.
2. Stray Kids- District 9, Hellavator, Miroh, Victory Song, My Pace, Voices, Insomia.
3. Nu’est- Bet Bet, Help Me, Face.
4. Astro- Always you, By Your Side.
5. NCT 127- Firetruck, Whiplash, Limitless, Cherry Bomb, Paradise, Baby Don’t Like It, Running to U, Touch, Replay, Regular (Korean and English and Chinese( the Chinese version is by Wayv, the Chinese subunit of NCT)), Come Back ( Korean and Chinese), Simon Says, Superhuman, Highway To Heaven, Wakey-Wakey.
6. NCT U- Boss, The 7th Sense, Baby Don’t Stop, Timeless, Without You.
7. NCT Dream- Chewing Gum, My First and Last, We Young, Go, We Go Up, Don’t Need Your Love.
8. EXO-Mama, 3.6.5, Growl, Call Me Baby, Wolf, OverDose, Miracles of December, Love Me Right, Monster, KoKoBop, Tempo, Damage, Love Shot, Power, Been Through, The Eve,Lotto
9. BTS- Danger, Boy in Luv, Fire, Dope,I Need You, Save Me, Run, Blood Sweat and Tears, Lie, Begin, Not Today, DNA, Mic Drop( original and Steve Aoki remix), Euphoria, Epiphany, Seesaw, I’m Fine, Idol ( original and feat Nicki Minaj), Serendipity, Boy with Luv.
10. Sf9- RPM, O Sole Mio, Enough, Mamma Mia.
11. Oneus- Twilight, Valkyrie, ZigZag.
12. Got7- Hard Carry, Lullaby, Just Right, If you Do.
13. iKon- BlingBling, Rhythm Ta, Anthem, Love Scenario, Killing Me, I’m Ok, Best Friend.
14. Monsta X- Hero, Dramama, Shoot Out, Alligator.
15. Pentagon- Gorilla, You Are, Runaway, Critical Beauty, Beautiful, Can You Feel It, Shine, Naughty Boy, Sha La La.
16. Seventeen- Adore U, BoomBoom, Mansae, Pretty U, Clap, Trauma, Pinwheel, Highlight, Very Nice, Don’t Wanna Cry, Oh My!, Thanks, Thinkin’ about you, Home, Call Call Call.
17. Super Junior- Sorry Sorry, Mr.Simple, Black Suit, Lo Siento, ‘bout you.
18. Winner- Really Really, Everyday, Ah Yeah, Fiancée( solo song by one of the members).
19. Block B- Nillilli Mambo, Her, Shall We Dance, Toy.
20. SHINEe- Ring Ding Dong, Sherlock, I Want You.
21. N.Flying- Rooftop, Hot Potato.
22. TXT-Crown, Our Summer, Blue Orangeade, Nap of a Star, Cat and Dog.
23. Day6- Dance Dance, I Like You, Congratulations.
24. Topp Dogg- The Beat, Arario, Rainy Day.
25. Okey Dokey- Mino and Zico
I love Ateez, Oneus, Stray Kids, BTS, Exo has good songs!,

Byulyi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeojin
Jiwon
XuanYi
Vivi
omg ok here we go
stray kids - all of “i am who” one of the best albums of all time honestly, get cool, 0325, young wings (spread my wings), tmt, 19
got7 - just right, teenager, come on, page, paradise, sign, prove it, let me, no one else, fly, all of “7 for 7” fr such a great album
day6 - their entire discography lol it’s absolutely flawless. highly recommend i smile, i would, i need somebody, colors, days gone by, etc.
bts - rain, trivia seesaw, the truth untold, butterfly, run, blood sweat & tears, stigma
seventeen - fast pace, smile flower, very nice, change up, clap, lilili yabbay, trauma, habit, my i, oh my!, our dawn is hotter than day, hug, adore u
shinee - why so serious?, wowowow, married to the music, view, woof woof, sherlock, dream girl, chemistry, good evening, 1 of 1
nct 127 - sun & moon
pentagon - off-road, like this, get that drink, violet, runaway, pretty boys, pentagon, shine, do it for fun
exo - heaven, oasis, lucky one, artificial love, stronger, love me right, call me baby, exodus, sing for you, universe, been through, the eve, what u do?
ikon - love me, love scenario, bling bling, don’t forget, dumb & dumber, i miss you so bad, rhythm ta, airplane
txt - crown, our summer
ace - take me higher

this is the longest list ever oh my god i’m so sorry. u don’t have to listen to everything hhh if u were curious abt a couple of the groups on here then u can just listen to those sorry T__T
Thank you so much!! I made a playlist with the songs I'm getting recommended on here. I have a really long bus trip tomorrow, I'm going to listen to everything and tell you what I think

ohyounana

Kpop Fan
Credits
Seungmin
Xiao Jun
YangYang
omg ok here we go
nct 127 - sun & moon
txt - crown, our summer
ace - take me higher

we stan i am who ♥️😍 (i recommend it too !!)

StayBena

Kpop Fan
Credits
Changbin
Kim Woojin
JinJin
MJ
Well, I really love:
-Rock, Spread my wings, TMT, Hellevator, Voices,Grow Up, Maze of memories and My pace by Stray Kids
- (a little off topic but) If by spearb of 3racha
-Wanna go back, I wait, For me, Best part, Stop the rain, Breaking Down and How can I say by Day6
-Lips, Highway to Heaven, Blow my mind, Cherry Bomb by NCT127
-Always you, 1 in a million by Astro
-Silver Spoon, Tomorrow, Tear, Dionysus by BTS
-The eve, overdose, what is love by EXO
-Horololo, Blooming day and Mama by EXO-CBX
Also I’d recommend the solo songs of RM (BTS) like Tokyo or Seoul and Feel Awake by Tao (exo’s ex member)

Byulyi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeojin
Jiwon
XuanYi
Vivi
Well, I really love:
-Rock, Spread my wings, TMT, Hellevator, Voices,Grow Up, Maze of memories and My pace by Stray Kids
- (a little off topic but) If by spearb of 3racha
-Wanna go back, I wait, For me, Best part, Stop the rain, Breaking Down and How can I say by Day6
-Lips, Highway to Heaven, Blow my mind, Cherry Bomb by NCT127
-Always you, 1 in a million by Astro
-Silver Spoon, Tomorrow, Tear, Dionysus by BTS
-The eve, overdose, what is love by EXO
-Horololo, Blooming day and Mama by EXO-CBX
Also I’d recommend the solo songs of RM (BTS) like Tokyo or Seoul and Feel Awake by Tao (exo’s ex member)
Thank you! It's going on the playlist :love:

darian

Kpop Rookie
Website
eeveeland.carrd.co
Credits
Jungwoo
Kim Woojin
Seonghwa
Yunho
but some songs that arent underrated but you should definitely listen to are:

txt - blue orangeade, crown, cat & dog
seventeen - lilili yabbay, change up, highlight, getting closer, good to me, home, oh my!
stray kids - yayaya, beware, voices, question, n/s, mirror, mia
monsta x - jealousy, be quiet, beautiful, tropical night, special, shine forever
ateez - every title song, aurora, and utopia
shinee - hello, replay, lucifer
got7 - girls girls girls, if you do, hard carry, a, fly

Byulyi

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeojin
Jiwon
XuanYi
Vivi
Just wanted to say that I've finished the playlist (so far) and I was going to listen to it on the bus tomorrow but that won't be happening because it is... 14 hours long! Seriously, 251 songs :eek:

I've been listening to it as I make it and so far my favourite songs are Nu'est- Face, Astro- Always You, Ateez- Pirate King, NCT- Wakey-wakey and NCT- Without You

I actually really like all of them though! Thank you all so much for you suggestions!

ruthdarlen

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hyunjae
SEVENTEEN's Don't Wanna Cry, Thanks, Home, Clap, Good to Me
VICTON's What Time is it Now? Sunrise, Unbelievable, Remember Me, Time of Sorrow
THE BOYZ's Bloom Bloom, No Air, Right Here, Clover, Just U
TXT's Crown
❤️

TangerineHongs

Kpop Fan
Credits
Luda
Juyeon
Donghyun
Youngmin
hello underrated stan here coming thru!

KNK - Sunset
In2it - Snapshot
Snuper - Back:hug
Romeo - Without U
TST (TopSecret) - Mind Control
MXM - I'm the One
Boyfriend - Witch
Mr. Mr. - Out
JBJ95 - Stay
Unit Black - Steal Your Heart
A-jax - Snake
Mblaq - Smoky Girl
Spectrum - What do I do
Hotshot - Jelly
Black6ix - Differ
The Legend - Crush on you
Beatwin - Stalker
Vanner - Better do Better
MustB - I want u
Bigstar - Moonlight Sonata
okay i'll stop here before I get carried away jsdkakd

svtsasa

Kpop Groupie
Credits
New
Seonghwa
Yuri
Jisun
I recommend you the whole teen;age album by seventeen

blessyoul

Kpop Stan
Credits
Hongbin
The8
New
Kim Woojin
Your Difference - LUCENTE
Jelly//I Hate You - HOTSHOT
Yayaya//We Must Love - ONF
Attention//Blue Rose - UP10TION
Then - Gaho (he’s a soloist but i looooove this song)