BLACKPINK COMEBACK ANNOUNCED

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
According to an article posted on Naver, Blackpink is due to have a comeback in June. All of the song recordings have been finished and they're currently preparing for MV shooting. This comeback should be taking place between early to mid-June.

Aight blinks, yall (maybe) getting a comeback!!

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
the fact they only had one comeback a year since 2018 I think. Like it’s time they get one this year. And maybe another one at the end of 2020. It’s YG. What can you expect.

Ilovemyself

Kpop Stan
Credits
Joohoney
Minzy
Ten
Xiao Jun
the fact they only had one comeback a year since 2018 I think. Like it’s time they get one this year. And maybe another one at the end of 2020. It’s YG. What can you expect.
Since 2017.. Although we really want a second comeback.. it’s really hard coz last year they had a comeback in April and yet we did not get any at the end of the year

Hai

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Chaeyoung
Woojin
Hangyul
Dino
hopefully its gonna be a bop and not a flop, but either way if this gets pushed back imma be convinced BP isnt gonna get a comeback until i go over to YG, fire him, and run YG myself (with the help of yall)