Blackpink and BTS fandoms

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
Blackpink and BTS are really popular here in The States. they are the top 3 most famous K-pop bands, but with fame comes fans, and what comes fans=fandoms.

I'm not hating against these fandoms but Blinkies and A.R.M.Y to me are the most toxic. They are always(sometimes) only interested in only that one band and they hate others for no reason whatsoever.

BTS fans always come to defend BTS like it's their job( I don't mind it, it's cute. continue doing it). Sometimes some Sasengs will make up rumors in the forums and other places like Tiktok, Twitter, etc..It isn't kind and it's affecting companies like V and a girl from Blackpink.

I don't hate Blackpink in BTS( in cases I stan them) but I don't join the fandoms because they are toxic..

What about you?

Attachments

• 55087d3d46a9c6aec2151cae399200b5.jpg
    55087d3d46a9c6aec2151cae399200b5.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 0

moonlight

์ง€์œ 
Staff member
Credits
Starstruck
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
don't like both fandoms at all
I hate solo stans and its very common in both fandoms (lisa & jennie.... Jungkook & Jimin etc)

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
don't like both fandoms at all
I hate solo stans and its very common in both fandoms (lisa & jennie.... Jungkook & Jimin etc)
Yeah.. I'm only in two fandoms anyway.. in a Once and an ARMYp

babyz

๐ก๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ โŒซ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
minailin.carrd.co
Credits
โœง Simon Riley โœง
โœง Captain Price โœง
Yup both ARMY and Blink are two of the most toxic kpop fandoms mostly cos they're the biggest.
I stan BTS but I haven't had good experiences with ARMY so I don't really associate myself as one, if that makes sense lol.

Sunshiny_felix7

Makes my heart flutter
Editor
Author
Credits
Anri
โœง Brownie Boy โœง
Gaeul
Agreed ๐Ÿ‘ Both the fandoms are toxic even though I stan them sometimes it's quite you know the hate other idol get for literally no reason is unbearable