Blacklist: 1st Debut Single Album (The Hidden)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
There has been a change of schedule causing BLACKLIST to release the music videos for both "Psycho" and "Ghost" today. They will officially start promoting tomorrow, or in a few hours.

vivianna

Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
Award Speech

Lyn: 2, 3

Everyone: By Your Side!

Hello We Are Blacklist!

Lyn:

(korean)
Hi everyone, audience, DOVES. I would first like to thank all of our team, or stylists, producers, choreographers, managers, bodyguards, and all of those who worked on the album with us and helped us reach this point in our careers. Without you all, we would never have come so far.

(repeats in english)

*passes the mic to Hyerim*

Hyerim:

(korean)
(starts tearing up)
Thank you so much everyone. We just debuted a week or two ago and we already received so much love from all of you. I especially want to thank our DOVES for staying there and supporting us. It reminds me of our trainee days when we had only each other to depend on. You guys bring us so much hope and joy. We will continue to work hard and bring you guys music that we hope you will enjoy.

(passes the mic to Nabi)

Nabi:

(korean)
(smiles and puts her arm around Hyerims shoulder)
Its okay unnie. In addition, I would like to thank all of my fellow members, my unnies. They have supported me so much throughout our trainee days and our debut. I wouldn't be here standing on this stage in front of you guys right now if it weren't for them.

(glances at the rest of the members as they smile)

(passes the mic to Mali)

Mali:

(english)
These past few years have been very hard
(starts to cry)
and many times, I considered quitting and leaving it all behind. But now, standing on this stage in front of all of you, I feel that everything was worth it. As the oldest, I always felt like I needed to support the group and help guide us. To be the one to help Lyn, our leader who worked so hard for us.
(Lyn starts to tear up)
But now I see, it was not only me but everyone. All of the members have helped contribute to us, to help hold us together. It has been nothing but an honor to be able to work with them.

(passes the mic to Kura)

Kura:

(japanese)
This will forever mark a spot in our lives. Throughout this I have learned so much and I-
(starts crying)
(Nabi puts her arm around Kura)
I can't thank you guys enough. You've brought us to a place we never imagined we would be in and this is unbelievable. I'm happy that we are able to perform our song here in front of all of you.

(passes mic to Crystal)

Crystal:

(mandarin)
We cannot thank you enough for where you, our staff and our DOVES have brought us. It's truly an honor to be able to perform in front of you. We have worked very hard to bring this song to you and I hope you can continue to enjoy our music. There aren't enough words to express my thanks for you guys.

Lyn:

(mandarin)
(still crying)
This is much more than I could have ever wished for. For the most of us, becoming an idol was merely a distant childish dream. And now, you guys have brought us here. The amount of gratitude I feel right now is inexplicable. To be able to hear our song played and our voices heard in front of this many people is beyond words. This is such an important point that we will never forget. Once again I would like to thank you all for your endless love and support. We will continue to work hard so we can make music you love.

vivianna

Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
Award Speech

Lyn: 2, 3

Everyone: By Your Side!

Hello We Are Blacklist!

View attachment 67701

Lyn:

(korean)
Hi everyone, audience, DOVES. I would first like to thank all of our team, or stylists, producers, choreographers, managers, bodyguards, and all of those who worked on the album with us and helped us reach this point in our careers. Without you all, we would never have come so far.

(repeats in english)

*passes the mic to Hyerim*

Hyerim:

(korean)
(starts tearing up)
Thank you so much everyone. We just debuted a week or two ago and we already received so much love from all of you. I especially want to thank our DOVES for staying there and supporting us. It reminds me of our trainee days when we had only each other to depend on. You guys bring us so much hope and joy. We will continue to work hard and bring you guys music that we hope you will enjoy.

(passes the mic to Nabi)

Nabi:

(korean)
(smiles and puts her arm around Hyerims shoulder)
Its okay unnie. In addition, I would like to thank all of my fellow members, my unnies. They have supported me so much throughout our trainee days and our debut. I wouldn't be here standing on this stage in front of you guys right now if it weren't for them.

(glances at the rest of the members as they smile)

(passes the mic to Mali)

Mali:

(english)
These past few years have been very hard
(starts to cry)
and many times, I considered quitting and leaving it all behind. But now, standing on this stage in front of all of you, I feel that everything was worth it. As the oldest, I always felt like I needed to support the group and help guide us. To be the one to help Lyn, our leader who worked so hard for us.
(Lyn starts to tear up)
But now I see, it was not only me but everyone. All of the members have helped contribute to us, to help hold us together. It has been nothing but an honor to be able to work with them.

(passes the mic to Kura)

Kura:

(japanese)
This will forever mark a spot in our lives. Throughout this I have learned so much and I-
(starts crying)
(Nabi puts her arm around Kura)
I can't thank you guys enough. You've brought us to a place we never imagined we would be in and this is unbelievable. I'm happy that we are able to perform our song here in front of all of you.

(passes mic to Crystal)

Crystal:

(mandarin)
We cannot thank you enough for where you, our staff and our DOVES have brought us. It's truly an honor to be able to perform in front of you. We have worked very hard to bring this song to you and I hope you can continue to enjoy our music. There aren't enough words to express my thanks for you guys.

Lyn:

(mandarin)
(still crying)
This is much more than I could have ever wished for. For the most of us, becoming an idol was merely a distant childish dream. And now, you guys have brought us here. The amount of gratitude I feel right now is inexplicable. To be able to hear our song played and our voices heard in front of this many people is beyond words. This is such an important point that we will never forget. Once again I would like to thank you all for your endless love and support. We will continue to work hard so we can make music you love.
(that took a long time)