Best BL kdramas?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
ooooo where to start lol
if you are just starting out i would recommend watching Korean bl dramas because they aren't heavy on the 'bl' part but it isn't bromance
so...
semantic error
oh boarding house like @sanasideup mention
but also watch
color rush, to my star, tinted with you, light on me, you make me dance and wish you: your melody in my heart

for thai bl's they can be quite heavy on the bl so it can get uncomfortable for people who aren't used to it
so... some good beginner ones would be
SOTUS and SOTUS S, DBK but you've got to watch kiss me again because its based of the bl couple in that show afterward kiss me again but luckily on yt gmmtv released only footage of only the bl couple so you don't need to watch the whole show like i did lol, 2 moons and 2 moons 2, ingredients, 2gether with me for this one it isn't too on the BL but some of the interactions might be questionable for people who aren't used to bl in general, my engineer, oxygen the series, 1000 stars, bad buddy

but korea doesn't release alot of bl's because the subject is very taboo within society so its most likely going to be bromance so be careful if you are going to research because bromance and BL are different... very different

Last edited: