Becoming an Author???

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I want to become an author for this site but I don't know how to get there.
I want to create a page for the dance and vocal unit of Stray Kids (danceracha and vocalracha) as they performed as units at their solo concerts alongside 3racha.
*I'm pretty sure this is the name they go by but I'm not sure, so if that is not then I would use whatever other term is being used*
I'm also not really sure if this would substantial enough to even be considered something that could have a profile made for either?
Also, would I be able to work on existing pages?

Please help me

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I want to become an author for this site but I don't know how to get there.
I want to create a page for the dance and vocal unit of Stray Kids (danceracha and vocalracha) as they performed as units at their solo concerts alongside 3racha.
*I'm pretty sure this is the name they go by but I'm not sure, so if that is not then I would use whatever other term is being used*
I'm also not really sure if this would substantial enough to even be considered something that could have a profile made for either?
Also, would I be able to work on existing pages?

Please help me
You will have to email kprofiles about becoming an author

ernie aleesa

Kpop Fan
Credits
can i too became author? i know this was too earlier but i would like to make poll about 'who own (mv) era' each of group at main website TT