Beast/Highlight Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jooheonshoney

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Anyone like them anymore? I haven’t seen many people say much about them.
If you do...
WHOS YOUR BIAS!?
Mine is WoonieBear ❤️ (Dongwoon)

PSA; if you know anything about Junhyun please DONT mention it. It’s a trigger of mine... and I take the stuff seriously. 422D3C99-A129-4FC5-8E16-AE02C26AE427.jpeg

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
Hi I like their music my bias is Yoseob I don't think just because of one member that they should be forgotten they are still really talented I had a thread on them on here but I think it was deleted

Stĕllă

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hey guys, someone in the game that I'm playing is pretending to be Lee Gikwang 😑

Figment

Kpop Rookie
Credits
"Can Be Better" is one of my favorites of their newer music. I actually just got my first 'official' lightstick (my first official was VAV's beatstick, but I've been called out on that not being an 'official' one) and it's BEAST's original Rose Light! <3

Yang Yoseob is my bias. HyunSeung was my first bias, and Junhyung WAS my wrecker, but given everything that happened... Yoseob keeps me in the group. <3

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
I have known Beast awhile, but never actually looked deeper into them because my attention used to solely focused on other old group at the time and came to know HIGHLIGHT awhile back when I found out VICTON looked up to them a lot especially CHAN being a Light Fanboy just piqued my interest.

HiGHLiGHT recent comeback with The Blowing is great tbh and the members have such a great and fun personalities especially Yoseob and Gikwang ❤

I am considering to jump in as a Light ~

Last edited: