Back To School

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

IceQueen

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Woozi
Sunghoon
Changbin
Seungkwan
OMG guys school is coming up for me on the 13th...who knows if Ill be able to be on this a lot.
Ughhh I kinda dont but do wanna go at the same time just to walk around listening to Boom by NCT Dream for the 43rd time.
Its my last year in HS I wonder whats gonna happen...my parents are thinking of moving like an hour away from the school and they want me to drive...I dont even trust myself on a bicycle let alone a car

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
OMG guys school is coming up for me on the 13th...who knows if Ill be able to be on this a lot.
Ughhh I kinda dont but do wanna go at the same time just to walk around listening to Boom by NCT Dream for the 43rd time.
Its my last year in HS I wonder whats gonna happen...my parents are thinking of moving like an hour away from the school and they want me to drive...I dont even trust myself on a bicycle let alone a car
Good luck!! We start school on the 12th :')

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
I start sept 4 and im going to be sophomore so im not that worried. Havent started my project yet though