B.A.P Music Videos Appreciation Thread ♫

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
M

myheartizomg

B.A.P were known to be underappreciated in general. They started off as monster rookies but after their 2014 scandal against their agency, they lost lots of fans and popularity while facing off a difficult way through a lawsuit demanding their basic human rights which were back then non-existent.
If many fans hadn't given up on B.A.P they would've been as famous as EXO and BTS nowadays.
Most of their music videos are gems but not appreciated enough.
MV's that could easily pass for action movies (I'm not saying that 'One Shot' is exactly that underrated by 'Skydive' is)
MV that touches triggering topics surrounding mental health with deep and hopeful lyrics.
Comeback MV of the year (this comeback happened after their lawsuit battle against TS and their inevitable settlement with them)
Honorable mentions
They will certainly be missed and their great work should finally get recognized.

Anlee

Kpop Rookie
Credits
One of the most underrated bands.

The first videos I saw with them were Stop It
Rain Sound
and a live representation of One Shot (that totally got my attention)

They are so talented, and have so much charm as a band, it's too bad that they encountered such a company like TS Ent.

M

myheartizomg

One of the most underrated bands.

The first videos I saw with them were Stop It
Rain Sound
and a live representation of One Shot (that totally got my attention)

They are so talented, and have so much charm as a band, it's too bad that they encountered such a company like TS Ent.
Oh my gosh yes these music videos and that performance ughh. It's actually so shocking to see how much a company can ruin an idol. TS is known for treating everyone signed under them unfairly but with B.A.P they overdid it.
This video explains it so well.
I became a fan so late and they became my number one bias group so quickly. Were you a fan of them too or you just enjoyed listening to them from time to time?

M

myheartizomg

i love bap! and skydive gets me every time w jongup's betrayal haha :):)

i love that's my jam and young wild and free, what cool mvs! and feel so good always makes me soft
I know right?! First it was Youngjae who betrayed them in "One Shot" & then Jongup in "Skydive" :LOL:
My heart is forever with them & I'll always be waiting for them to comeback together one day 💕