ayo

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Jijijijiririri

Kpop Groupie
Credits
hello, my name is yen, but you can call me waeng also. my ults are txt (biases are beomgyu + hyuka), bts (bias namjoon), enhypen (sunoo + heesung), and skz (felix + minho).
my pronouns are corpse/corpses, fern/ferns, and he/him.
yeah hi ig ๐ŸงŽ

edit; i forgot to mention, somehow, i also ult ateez (yeosang) and all nct units (johnny, mark, yuta, ten, lucas, and haechan)
Hi sis!Im Annika and u can call me Nika and Im from Philippines and welcome to the forums!I hope u discover so many things here and if ur curious about me u can have a conversation with me!(Im a shy girl hehehe...and I really love TXT)

waeng

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi sis!Im Annika and u can call me Nika and Im from Philippines and welcome to the forums!I hope u discover so many things here and if ur curious about me u can have a conversation with me!(Im a shy girl hehehe...and I really love TXT)
hi nika! i'm from LA, thank you so much!! i could message you later, i need to go to my friend's for dinner and i'll be staying a few nights. tysm for being welcoming!!

Jijijijiririri

Kpop Groupie
Credits
hi nika! i'm from LA, thank you so much!! i could message you later, i need to go to my friend's for dinner and i'll be staying a few nights. tysm for being welcoming!!
ur always welcome sis and Have a great day๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
hello, my name is yen, but you can call me waeng also. my ults are txt (biases are beomgyu + hyuka), bts (bias namjoon), enhypen (sunoo + heesung), and skz (felix + minho).
yeah hi ig ๐ŸงŽ

edit; i forgot to mention, somehow, i also ult ateez (yeosang) and all nct units (johnny, mark, yuta, ten, lucas, and haechan)
omg i'm so late

welcome to the forums!! we stan all the same groups and txt are also my ults ๐Ÿ˜Œ i hope to you see around the forums and hope we can be friends!! <3

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
1606471161310-png.38156

1606237135046-png.37969

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
yeah hi ig ๐ŸงŽ

wow :mad: i'm late to introducing someone a g a i n

anyways

Hai~! I'm Silas ! ! But you can call me whatever you want ! I'm an author on the main site and i know a good amount about the forums. If you need anything dont be shy to ask me or a mod~!

cix.sense

โฅโฅ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง โฅโฅ
Author
yeah hi ig ๐ŸงŽ

Welcome yen~ i know im late but welcome~ I hope you enjoy the forums and make friends, call me ana by the way.

waeng

Kpop Amateur
Credits
wow :mad: i'm late to introducing someone a g a i n

anyways

Hai~! I'm Silas ! ! But you can call me whatever you want ! I'm an author on the main site and i know a good amount about the forums. If you need anything dont be shy to ask me or a mod~!
no it's okay fksjfn ๐Ÿ˜ญ

hii silas! congrats on the author role! /gen
tysm!!