ATEEZ WOOYOUNG is getting Disgusting comments for showing Affection to his Brother

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

тzυנσυяѕ

Kpop Fan
Website
wooworldd.carrd.co
Credits
Cocona
Haneul
Belle
Hannah Bahng
ATEEZs' Wooyoung is getting backlash for his dance challenge with his younger brother Kyungmin. Kyungmin is 8/9 years old and has a 16 year age gap with his brother Wooyoung. Recently they did a dance challenge together with ATEEZs' newest song "Work". At the start of the dance challenge Wooyoung said something to his brother and then kissed his lips. Some (toxic) "Atinys"/Haters said that is was disgusting and had a very different perspective about the kiss saying it was inappropriate and how they would call the cops on him. One person even said in the Instagram comments "It's giving drake 💀". (for context: Drake is a American rapper/singer who is getting hate for being a pedophile messing with 2 underage celebrities named Billie Ellish and Millie Bobby Brown when they were underage)

I personally thought this was cute and I think you guys just have a VERY dirty mind. Because why would you ever think about something like that if they are BLOOD BIOLOGICAL brothers made with the same 22 DnA from their mother and father. And they have a 16 year age gap?? Not to mention Backgrounds and Ethnicity/Nationnalities play a major role in this. Anyway
What's your thoughts on this? Do you think the "Atinys" are right? Comment down below!!

Last edited:

Seogi

기분이 좋아
Editor
Author
Credits
✧Mullet Min✧
✧ Happy Xiu ✧
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
ATEEZs' Wooyoung is getting backlash for his dance challenge with his younger brother Kyungmin. Kyungmin is 8/9 years old and has a 16 year age gap with his brother Wooyoung. Recently they did a dance challenge together with ATEEZs' newest song "Work". At the start of the dance challenge Wooyoung said something to his brother and then kissed his lips. Some (toxic) "Atinys"/Haters said that is was disgusting and had a very different perspective about the kiss saying it was inappropriate and how they would call the cops on him. One person even said in the Instagram comments "It's giving drake 💀". (for context: Drake is a American rapper/singer who is getting hate for being a pedophile messing with 2 underage celebrities named Billie Ellish and Millie Bobby Brown when they were underage)

I personally thought this was cute and I think you guys just have a VERY dirty mind. Because why would you ever think about something like that if they are BLOOD BIOLOGICAL brothers made with the same 22 DnA from their mother and father. And they have a 16 year age gap?? Anyway
What's your thoughts on this? Do you think the "Atinys" are right? Comment down below!!

I kissed my mother on the lips when I was younger. It depends on family and how close they are, and kissing lips IS SO FINE when they are younger because they are little and enjoy the affection, like I did! Its not pedophillic, its lovingly, y'all need to grow tf up. Backgrounds and ethnicity also play a huge role to this. And they compare him to DRAKE?! NAHHH

Nah, I'm fucking done. My siblings when they were younger as well kissed on lips. When they are young its SO valid to do so. But if Kyungmin was 14 then hell yeah thats a different story. Its just a lovingly affection between family.

It might be seen abnormal, but its NOT wrong.

тzυנσυяѕ

Kpop Fan
Website
wooworldd.carrd.co
Credits
Cocona
Haneul
Belle
Hannah Bahng
I kissed my mother on the lips when I was younger. It depends on family and how close they are, and kissing lips IS SO FINE when they are younger because they are little and enjoy the affection, like I did! Its not pedophillic, its lovingly, y'all need to grow tf up. Backgrounds and ethnicity also play a huge role to this. And they compare him to DRAKE?! NAHHH

Nah, I'm fucking done. My siblings when they were younger as well kissed on lips. When they are young its SO valid to do so. But if Kyungmin was 14 then hell yeah thats a different story. Its just a lovingly affection between family.

It might be seen abnormal, but its NOT wrong.
Exactly!! My mom always kissed me on the lips when I was younger and so did my dad! And I think comparing him to Drake was just absolutely horrific like-

Aeri <3

Zenless Zone Zero
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
all-my-girls.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Suho!! ✧
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
✧ Aeon ✧
✧ Do Hanse ✧
I used to give my parents and siblings kisses all the time, pretty disgusting of the fans to think this tbh

Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Yunho
Jungwon
✧ THE best yeonjun ✧
Minisode 3: Tomorrow

I personally thought this was cute and I think you guys just have a VERY dirty mind. Because why would you ever think about something like that if they are BLOOD BIOLOGICAL brothers made with the same 22 DnA from their mother and father. And they have a 16 year age gap?? Not to mention Backgrounds and Ethnicity/Nationnalities play a major role in this. Anyway
i used to kiss my mom on the lips! people need to chill out and stop taking things the wrong way. 😤

Sevillia

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
i never kissed anybody in my fam on the lips. but it seems like a common thing, and i don't think its THAT wrong at all !!

Seogi

기분이 좋아
Editor
Author
Credits
✧Mullet Min✧
✧ Happy Xiu ✧
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
Exactly!! My mom always kissed me on the lips when I was younger and so did my dad! And I think comparing him to Drake was just absolutely horrific like-
Exactly! Its just a loving gesture but ppl these days take anything sweet to fucking pedophillic shit. DRAKE IS SOMETHING ELSE, DONT COMPARE HIM TO WOOYOUNG.

And some people literally said "move kid, its my turn to get kissed" LIKE HELLO?! ARE YOU HEARIN YOURSELF?

тzυנσυяѕ

Kpop Fan
Website
wooworldd.carrd.co
Credits
Cocona
Haneul
Belle
Hannah Bahng
Exactly! Its just a loving gesture but ppl these days take anything sweet to fucking pedophillic shit. DRAKE IS SOMETHING ELSE, DONT COMPARE HIM TO WOOYOUNG.

And some people literally said "move kid, its my turn to get kissed" LIKE HELLO?! ARE YOU HEARIN YOURSELF?
EXACTLY LIKE DRAKE AND WOOYOUNG CANT COMPARE CUZ- JUST YH.

Oh! That's not...y'all r a lil 2 delulu now!!

Sevillia

Kpop Groupie
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
mother seogi spitting facts