ASTRO's Sanha under fire for racist comments

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I just saw this and I can't believe how ignorant you guys are. His comment was not intended to offend anyone, nor did it contain any racist or insensitive remarks or meaning. You guys are blowing things out of proportion and making up false claims and accusations when he made a simple joke, A JOKE. That's all that was and it really astonishes me how much of a dang crybaby yall are. Grow up, fr. Yall complain about literally anything, there are so many actual bad and wrong things that happen in this world, and out of everything, yall really think that a person saying how rolled up paper, ROLLED UP PAPER, is somehow RACIST when compared to a hairstyle. Yall are pretty stupid, honestly.
good lord this is so ignorant

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
I just saw this and I can't believe how ignorant you guys are. His comment was not intended to offend anyone, nor did it contain any racist or insensitive remarks or meaning. You guys are blowing things out of proportion and making up false claims and accusations when he made a simple joke, A JOKE. That's all that was and it really astonishes me how much of a dang crybaby yall are. Grow up, fr. Yall complain about literally anything, there are so many actual bad and wrong things that happen in this world, and out of everything, yall really think that a person saying how rolled up paper, ROLLED UP PAPER, is somehow RACIST when compared to a hairstyle. Yall are pretty stupid, honestly.
Respectfully you are the ignorant one here...
In no way is this a damn joke, I am Jamaican and I find it damn offensive
He was making fun of a certain hairstyle, if this doesn't affect you in no way you shouldn't be running your mouth like that calling others stupid for their own opinion. You need to educate yourself before you talk, it doesn't matter what he intended he still offended people and he was rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.