ASP - For girls and students from ASP: All woman / Students only / P****

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Stan BiSH

Kpop Stan
Credits

okay that's stupid but it got a chuckle from me

basically ASP announced a tour for female students only, they have the imagine of being crazy so some female fans are reluctant to go watch them live because they don't know not what to expect from the audience, this way they get to watch them in a more comfortable environment for them

worth mention that ASP has part of the venues reserved for female fans, all the others parts are mixed but if a girl wants to get seated along other girls then they can

ASP are fun!

Last edited:

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Yeah that’s weird…idk anything about them but I’m wondering what was their company thinking..

Stan BiSH

Kpop Stan
Credits
this has to be one of the weirdest things i have ever seen a group do in the entire entertainment industry (western, kpop, jpop etc...) as a way to get money and fans
Yeah that’s weird…idk anything about them but I’m wondering what was their company thinking..
their concept is that they are an idol Punk group, if people have negative reactions to their antics then they most likely aren't the target demographic

i think it's kinda funny (and stupid too)