Ask 101 Turkish drama Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who's your favorite Ask 101 character?

• Isik

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eda

• Osman

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Kerem

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Sinan

• Total voters

Tfboys & More!

Kpop Expert
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Changbin
Dean
Woong
Jongho
Hi there!
I'm here with a Turkish drama named: Ask 101 ( or Love 101 )
images
love101_season1_episode8_00_26_30_16-resize.jpg

About Ask 101:

The story begins in today Istanbul, when a woman called Işık (Bade İşçil) arrives at an old house. There she recalls the past and friends of her youth.
Back in 1998, a group of young people (Eda, Osman, Sinan and Kerem) studying in a school of Istanbul are at risk of expulsion because of their poor behaviour. They are very different from their classmates and, therefore, very lonely. The headmaster and most of the teachers are against them, and only one called Burcu (Pınar Deniz) does her best to protect the students. However, they find out that Burcu is getting relocated, and this means that all of them will be expelled after her departure. In order to prevent this, the students unite and make a plan: they will make Burcu fall in love so that she stays in Istanbul. According to law, after marriage she will be able to choose a place of work by herself. They ask for help from Işık, an excellent student and a girl with a big heart. Soon she becomes a part of their company. This union helps the students change for the better, understand themselves, realize the importance of true friendship, find love and their own way in life. At the same time, their plan helps Burcu change her outlook on life and find true love with a new unsociable teacher called Kemal.

Characters:
( from left to right )

Isik, Eda, Osman, Kerem and Sinan.
latest
6370350c033d19c76df82dfc6996ce75.jpg
galeri_selahattin-pasali_3.jpg

Kubilay-Aka-3.jpg
4603ef14133b08e1228cce1ff6118e7e.jpg

Orginal release: April 24, 2020.
Genre: Teen drama, Comedy drama.
Number of episodes: 8
Number of seasons: 1 ( they had already confirmed they'll be a second season )

My note: Love this drama so far, it's so interesting and funny.

What do you think of this drama?

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
I thought one name said Sinjin...But it says Sinan. Some of them look old..TBH
It's okay & Alright
3 stars

arslantrixxer

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I just came across this thread about the Turkish drama Ask 101 and I must say, I absolutely love Turkish dramas and TV series. They always have such captivating storylines and relatable characters.
I was browsing online and stumbled upon a website that offers completed Turkish series💞. It's a great way to binge-watch your favorite shows and enjoy the full story without waiting for new episodes.
Ask 101 sounds like an intriguing drama with a unique plot. I'm a sucker for stories that revolve around friendship, love, and personal growth. It's amazing how a group of misfit students can come together and make such a positive impact on each other's lives.