Are we able to change our usernames?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
B

blink

^
I'm just wondering. Are you guys able to change it for us or do we have to stick with our current ones?
And what about the names under the titles? How long will it take to reach the next one?

Last edited by a moderator:

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
@Burrito
Yes, we are able to change your username. :)

We just changed the user titles ladder, you are gonna have a new title when you reach 500 posts. :)

B

blink

@Burrito
Yes, we are able to change your username. :)

We just changed the user titles ladder, you are gonna have a new title when you reach 500 posts. :)
Are you able to do it right now? Or do I have to wait/buy it?

wow, thanks.
I just noticed the new emojis and they are hella cute ( for sum reason i like this one ---> :oppa2:
face-with-cowboy-hat_1f920.png

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
@Burrito
I am able to do it, yes. :) Just keep in mind that each member will have a maximum of 3 username changes available :)

I'm glad you like them :)

B

blink

@Burrito
I am able to do it, yes. :) Just keep in mind that each member will have a maximum of 3 username changes available :)

I'm glad you like them :)
Ok, should I pm you the name I want or?

Are there going to be more?
images (3).jpeg

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
@Burrito
You can post here the desired username and I will check its availability and change it if it's available. If it is, you must use the new username from then on when logging in, the password would be the same.

And yeah, we might add new ones in the future.

B

blink

@Burrito
You can post here the desired username and I will check its availability and change it if it's available. If it is, you must use the new username from then on when logging in, the password would be the same.

And yeah, we might add new ones in the future.
Desired Username: malu ( all lowercase )