Are U fan of the Deepest Horror Tales?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
Yes I am
Rituals, Games, Superantual Beings,Stories, Haunted Places, Movies, People,In the Dark,Urban Legends,ETC..
But I'm not a fan of doing Rituals or Games or Summoning..
But it's so scary & interesting that I cant handle but listen or look at...
Even Playing the Devil's Game I would not survive..*DIES*
Your Opinions..?​

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Like spooky stuff? Yeah...I like watching scary videos, movies, reading about rituals and urban legends...never tried any....okay, I lied, I tried Bloody Mary once when I was like 9 but nothing happened lol

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
Like spooky stuff? Yeah...I like watching scary videos, movies, reading about rituals and urban legends...never tried any....okay, I lied, I tried Bloody Mary once when I was like 9 but nothing happened lol
Really?! Wow...That's Surprising..

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Really?! Wow...That's Surprising..
At 9 years old I was more scared of those chainmail emails about the ghost girl who would appear on your ceiling and gouge your eyes out if you didn't send the email to 10 or more friends lol

I.M._.lovely

Kpop Fan
Credits
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. A] โ˜†
โ˜† NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] โ˜†
Changbin
Lucas
I love reading and studying urban legends and where they came from, and I do know a bit about supernatural beings and rules. It's something I am interested in.
I agree on not playing the games or summoning, I just don't think its a good idea and some could get dangerous if it escalated, also the fact that my mother would become scarier than any demon if she heard I did something like that.

I.M._.lovely

Kpop Fan
Credits
Changbin
Lucas
At 9 years old I was more scared of those chainmail emails about the ghost girl who would appear on your ceiling and gouge your eyes out if you didn't send the email to 10 or more friends lol
sk my younger brother told me about that, it freaked me out. There was another like it were there would be an email of a creepy looking dog,

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
Yes! I never done that but My Older silbing would tell me about that..It was scary when they stated because obvously you would have to do before you suffer the pain..Yes I heard of lot..Scary..

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
sk my younger brother told me about that, it freaked me out. There was another like it were there would be an email of a creepy looking dog,
Those chainmails really got me crying at 9-10 years old about being afraid to die lol

Lee Rang โ€ขใ……โ€ข

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
Cya
I love reading and studying urban legends and where they came from, and I do know a bit about supernatural beings and rules. It's something I am interested in.
I agree on not playing the games or summoning, I just don't think its a good idea and some could get dangerous if it escalated, also the fact that my mother would become scarier than any demon if she heard I did something like that.
"My mom would be scarier than any demon if she heard I did something like that" my moms also into it can't relate

Chaerish_xx

๐ŸŽ€แด€ษดษดสแด‡แดษดษขแดข๐ŸŽ€
Staff member
Author
Credits
Yuta
Theo
Zuho
Lucas
At some point yes but I didn't like it then because my friend forced my to come along & do a Horror Game..& I didnt like it..SO I refused..
But Yes, Interesting & Scary at the same time but I no longer join my friends when It comes to doing scary games..

I.M._.lovely

Kpop Fan
Credits
Changbin
Lucas
At some point yes but I didn't like it then because my friend forced my to come along & do a Horror Game..& I didnt like it..SO I refused..
But Yes, Interesting & Scary at the same time but I no longer join my friends when It comes to doing scary games..
smart choice. my friends were going to do an ouija board just for fun, but I didn't like that at all so I didn't end up going.

Chaerish_xx

๐ŸŽ€แด€ษดษดสแด‡แดษดษขแดข๐ŸŽ€
Staff member
Author
Credits
Yuta
Theo
Zuho
Lucas
smart choice. my friends were going to do an ouija board just for fun, but I didn't like that at all so I didn't end up going.
I'm so glad Your safe! We both had the same problems & It was going to be so Terrifying if we did went.But yeah that was the game my friends wanting me to do but I didnt

escapism

ูญ*โœฐ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
Death Note
I used to be curious and excited about it when I was little. I had even convinced my cousin to play spirit of the glass, a variation of ouija board game (nothing happened ofc). Nowadays I'm more of a chicken, I only watch horror movies here and there (never alone).

L

Love_alize071313

We played Charlie Charlie a lot in fourth grade. It was funny to us.