Are there any groups you want to stan but can't get into?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

тzυנσυяѕ

Kpop Fan
Website
wooworldd.carrd.co
Credits
Cocona
Haneul
Belle
Hannah Bahng
artms, fromis_9, loossemble, tripleS (I kinda stan them but there's way to many members) (I need to stfu cuz I stan grps like svt, EXO, astro, twice, etc 😭), UNIS, viviz (I used to stan Gfriend but after they disbanded I just stopped). Woo!Ah (maybe?? idrk), young Posse, purplekiss (I used to stan them but I stopped cuz I low-key forgot Abt them 🤠), 8turn, ampers&one (saw 1 vid Abt them on yt and fell in love cuz they were super funny but I still never researched Abt them or saw them again), bnd (BOYNEXTDOOR) (ik all their names, have a bias + wrecker, and listen to their songs but I still don't fully stan them, cravity (saw a tiktok vid of one of the members being goofy rizzing up the camera and i loved it), epex, EVNNE, fantasy Boys (??), TWS (I rlly liked plot twist and my my), xikers (one of my fav songs is tricky house)

babyz

𝕣𝕖𝕟🎙
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
minailin.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
Seventeen but I haven't been able to do so for years lmao (@Mikasa Ackerman may judge me freely)
I like some songs , know some members, that's it 😔