Anyone wanna help me doing a post?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Forever_kpop___

Kpop Rookie
Author
Credits
Eunbin
So, hello everyone!
I'm making a new post, and it's so long. I already did so many work on it but I still have so many work with it, so I wanted to ask you that anyone wanna help me doing that post? I'll tell you what and how can you help, I will just say some things you should know about that post.

It is about a company, VAP (I don't know who heard about it) and under this company, mostly are Japanese artists. About the artists, you can read in Wikipedia.

So I'm asking again, anyone have time or want to help me with the post?
Thank you for everyone who helping me.

Hyunchoni

He's in your bed and I'm in your twitch chat
Author
Credits
Yeosang
Seonghwa
Jaeyoon
Jongho
So, hello everyone!
I'm making a new post, and it's so long. I already did so many work on it but I still have so many work with it, so I wanted to ask you that anyone wanna help me doing that post? I'll tell you what and how can you help, I will just say some things you should know about that post.

It is about a company, VAP (I don't know who heard about it) and under this company, mostly are Japanese artists. About the artists, you can read in Wikipedia.

Sure why not

Yeonjun'sDriedScalp <3

Meow
Author
Credits
Day & Night
Yoosung
Yohan Lee
Emma Wilson
So, hello everyone!

Is this for the main page or the forums?