Anyone play 'among us' in here?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

_areum ₰

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena
I just want to know any members that play this game

My sis just keep laugh to me whenever I gave up play it

And I want to find a gang to knock down her

85669fd1-sxnvbo.png

acat

Kpop Expert
Credits
Yeosang
Seungmin
Yunho
I do sometimes! I watch people play it on youtube and it's way more fun cause I suck at playing lol

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
I do occasionally - I remember when i was playing with 2 of my friends and their brother and when the lights went of, someone came into the same room as my friends and i screamed thinking it was the killer - turns out it was just my friends brother who was innocent....😓
It scared the H-E-double hockey sticks outta me.

Fionamabe

Kpop Amateur
Credits
This is my favorite game too and I would definitely recommend to play Among Us game. My daughter is 5 years old, and she is one of the fans of this game. I’m glad to see how she enjoys her carefree childhood and enjoys her lovely toys. But it is important to control the time which your child spends playing the game. For sure, fresh air and games on nature are much more useful. To be honest even I love this multiplayer game. Not so long time ago I’ve begun to collect Among Us plush toys. Yes, even adults can be children sometime. I can say that these Among Us plush toys are so soft and squishy. Now my collection includes just 3 toys but I’ll continue to increase it.