Anyone heard of Oli London?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Dude, this guy...this guy's all kinds of weird. Like his claim to fame is that he spent thousands on plastic surgery to look like Jimin from BTS and like that's racist right? Right? A European man running around, trying to look Korean, its like blackface but the Asian edition (Asianface?), and its creepy and like he made his own song apparently but decided to use what I can only describe as the equivalent to off-brand, brand recalled, korean in it? Also remember this, he spent thousands to look like Jimin but he looks more like V and Jin's mattel dolls had a child and was left to fester on its own - to be honest, Jimin's doll looks more like Jimin than this creep does. Ok Im sorry, I'll leave
.this fuck.jpg

DrawiswhatIliketodo

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Dude, this guy...this guy's all kinds of weird. Like his claim to fame is that he spent thousands on plastic surgery to look like Jimin from BTS and like that's racist right? Right? A European man running around, trying to look Korean, its like blackface but the Asian edition (Asianface?), and its creepy and like he made his own song apparently but decided to use what I can only describe as the equivalent to off-brand, brand recalled, korean in it? Also remember this, he spent thousands to look like Jimin but he looks more like V and Jin's mattel dolls had a child and was left to fester on its own - to be honest, Jimin's doll looks more like Jimin than this creep does. Ok Im sorry, I'll leave
.View attachment 4284
Unfortunately, yes. I wish the guy would understand the fact if you weren't born Korean (or at least Asian), you will NEVER look like one, or be one NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.
(sry for being rude)

softseun

Kpop Stan
Credits
Jiwon
Hayoung
Yuri
Jisun
Omg yes I couldn’t stop laughing when he actually thought he can look like Jimin with plastic surgery

B

blink

No, he's not being racist. Many K-idols are out here getting plastic surgery to look more " western " so would that also be racist? NO it wouldn't. Being racist means putting DOWN another race and DEGRADING it. The man is doing none of that ( as far as i know )

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
No, he's not being racist. Many K-idols are out here getting plastic surgery to look more " western " so would that also be racist? NO it wouldn't. Being racist means putting DOWN another race and DEGRADING it. The man is doing none of that ( as far as i know )
I mean this is just a personal opinion but I believe if you would go so far as to change your appearance all the way like that its slightly degrading to the culture, particularly for the entire reason he's doing it, and also its like silently saying your own culture/race isn't good enough, again this is just how I feel about this particular situation

B

blink

I mean this is just a personal opinion but I believe if you would go so far as to change your appearance all the way like that its slightly degrading to the culture, particularly for the entire reason he's doing it, and also its like silently saying your own culture/race isn't good enough, again this is just how I feel about this particular situation
Yeah, I get that.
. But imo, other races are doing it yet no one is saying anything. I personally think that if they are respecting the culture and not
degrading it's ok, it's his decision. If the man wants to do that it's ok. I personally feel like kpop is open for everyone, and keeping people that are not Asian out of it is kinda discriminatory. It's like saying we won't accept ____ people bc they aren't American.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
.View attachment 4284
Just read some posts about him today! I don't think it's really racist because he's not really making rude or mean comments on other race. Other than that side note, I don't know how he looked before this surgery and I think he would've looked nicer without surgeries... Ehh but if he's not harming others then he can stay being himself.