Any k-dramas to watch on netflix?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ec.li.ps.e.138

Kpop Expert
Credits
I loved Squid Game bc im basic, and I'm currently watching Vincenzo and it's so fun

moonlight

μ§€μœ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I recommend watching
Hyena and flower of evil

Naomi

❀ VIC10TION ❀
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
The Red Sleeve and The King's Affection are both great if you are into historical kdramas

tokkichoo

Kpop Groupie
Author
Credits
1. Reply 1988 - Very light-hearted, has a mix of slice-of-life, family and comedy. Pretty long (20 episodes, 90-110 min), but it’s sooo worth it, I swear. I’ve never seen anyone hate or at least dislike this one.

2. Welcome to Waikiki 1 & 2 - Pure comedy. I also loved the pastel aesthetics of it. There’s also romance, however it was barely emphasized.

3. Hello, My Twenties! 1 & 2 - Slice-of-life + comedy. Also loved the aesthetics in here. I’d say it’s pretty much similar to Be Melodramatic if you have watched it.

All of these are feel-good K-Dramas. Enjoy!

soobinzz

Kpop Expert
Website
chaechaewon.com
Credits
Ahn Hyoseop
Pink Bear Plush
Kim Dayeon
Gaeul
1. Reply 1988 - Very light-hearted, has a mix of slice-of-life, family and comedy. Pretty long (20 episodes, 90-110 min), but it’s sooo worth it, I swear. I’ve never seen anyone hate or at least dislike this one.

2. Welcome to Waikiki 1 & 2 - Pure comedy. I also loved the pastel aesthetics of it. There’s also romance, however it was barely emphasized.

3. Hello, My Twenties! 1 & 2 - Slice-of-life + comedy. Also loved the aesthetics in here. I’d say it’s pretty much similar to Be Melodramatic if you have watched it.

All of these are feel-good K-Dramas. Enjoy!
😊 Thanks