Any Good Korean Food?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

maddie.stiff

Kpop Rookie
Author
Website
maddiestiff.carrd.co
Credits
Vivi
Hey! If anyone doesn't mind, could you put down some of your favorite Korean food I can try? I have never had it before, and I really wanna try it! Thank You!

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
Bulgolgi is the death of me it's so good-

If you ever get the chance to go to the Korean place that we talked about golden chopsticks then you should get the family meal thing, you kinda just get a little bit of everything and it's great to try!

Another thing, if you ever end up at Jarfly then get their Korean BBQ tacos. They have Kimchi and Bulgolgi on them, and they're very good~

Hwa_ChaeMing

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝓧𝓘𝓞𝓝 𝓢𝓤𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓜𝓐𝓒𝓨 •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Author
Website
jiyong-beachy.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Samyang ramen
Tteokbokki
Kimchi
Bulgogi
Sushi(Gimbap)
Bibimbap
Dumplings
I rly want to have more Korean food so I’ll write these down! I eat more Chinese and Japanese food.

Hwa_ChaeMing

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝓧𝓘𝓞𝓝 𝓢𝓤𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓜𝓐𝓒𝓨 •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Author
Website
jiyong-beachy.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
If you have any Korean markets where you live, I recommend going and checking them out!
Ah i wish! But the only markets in the city I live in are fresh food markets (not rn tho cuz it’s winter) but there is t&t, which an Asian grocery store

enhypen_jay

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Sunoo
Yuri
Jake
Jay
this is random but I saw a tiktok of someone eating cheese kimbap and it looked so good but idk any places where I live that sell it :(