Any good fillipino Dramas

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

_cuteprincess_

♡𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐱𝐜𝐲♡
Ayyyyyy! I know some >w<

Four sisters before the wedding
Four sisters and the wedding
the house arrest of us
Vince Kath & James
the house of us
She's dating the gangster
Can't help falling in love
Finding Agnes
Crazy Beautiful you
"Barcelona" a love untold
seven sundays
praybeyt ( private) Benjamin
The girl allergic to wifi
just the way you are

hope that helps!

Last edited:

_cuteprincess_

♡𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐱𝐜𝐲♡
Ayyyyyy! I know some >w<

Four sisters before the wedding
Four sister and the wedding
the house arrest of us
Vince Kath & James
the house of us
She's dating the gangster
Can't help falling in love
Finding Agnes
Crazy Beautiful you
"Barcelona" a love untold
seven sundays
praybeyt ( private) Benjamin
The girl allergic to wifi
just the way you are

hope that helps!
Btw, i know a lot because I am half Filipino so i kinda watch a lot with my boyfriend ^w^

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
I mostly have watched the ones with James Reid and Nadine Lustre as well as Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil, but I HAVE seen She's dating the gangster and that was about the only one that wasn't James x Nadine or Liza x Enrique.

_cuteprincess_

♡𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐱𝐜𝐲♡
I mostly have watched the ones with James Reid and Nadine Lustre as well as Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil, but I HAVE seen She's dating the gangster and that was about the only one that wasn't James x Nadine or Liza x Enrique.
Oooo~ really? Where are you from btw?

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
Oooo~ really? Where are you from btw?
I'm actually not Pinoy at all, but Vietnamese, born and raised in the US. I just somehow came across them. I'm just super obsessed with James x Nadine and Liza x Enrique as those are my OTPs. It also explains why I mostly only listen to James and Nadine's songs, but I do listen to other P-pop artists like Darren Espanto and the new artist under James' record label.

_cuteprincess_

♡𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐱𝐜𝐲♡
I'm actually not Pinoy at all, but Vietnamese, born and raised in the US. I just somehow came across them. I'm just super obsessed with James x Nadine and Liza x Enrique as those are my OTPs. It also explains why I mostly only listen to James and Nadine's songs, but I do listen to other P-pop artists like Darren Espanto and the new artist under James' record label.
Oooo~ cool! Nice to meet you!