Any Amino App users?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
Yeah, I'm on there, but I'm not particularly active; I'm only in four Aminos, two of which are Dreamcatcher and Stray Kids.

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Nah. I have an account, but I stopped using it when somebody in the Directioners Amino made fun of me for being in my thirties. :/ Is it really that toxic? (the app in general, that is)
Oh.. y do ppl do like that? 😡😡K-pop is for all ages! My dad is 44 and he's also a Kpop fan!
What's your username? Are you in the BTS Amino? I'm there.. my username is "Chaeyoung"

Danna

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I use to be an amino user but something happed 🙊 and I stopped using it, it's been 5 or 6 months since then.

ParkHereJimin

Kpop Stan
Norwood, OH or Kim Seok-Jin's private jet
Website
www.twitter.com
Credits
JinJin
Shinwon
MJ
Choerry
Oh.. y do ppl do like that? 😡😡K-pop is for all ages! My dad is 44 and he's also a Kpop fan!
What's your username? Are you in the BTS Amino? I'm there.. my username is "Chaeyoung"
lol last I checked, One Direction wasn't K-pop (Directioners were what the fans were called)

But yeah, my username is JinsPeachyGirl86

Last edited:

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
What's your username?
Brickerbrack, same as here.
Hi to your dad; tell him he has excellent taste! (I'm 43 and my mum is also a fan. ;))

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
Ok, I'll check out!

Ah, ok ! I will:) Cool about that! My mom doesn't like K-pop, but my father is a EXO-L
My mum is predominantly a Stay, but it's also safe to say she's an InSomnia, Universe, MyDay and MooMoo. And whatever Onewe's fandom winds up being.
So far.. :p
Basically she's into a lot of the same groups I am; sometimes I lead her into them, sometimes she leads me.

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
My mum is predominantly a Stay, but it's also safe to say she's an InSomnia, Universe, MyDay and MooMoo. And whatever Onewe's fandom winds up being.
So far.. :p
Basically she's into a lot of the same groups I am; sometimes I lead her into them, sometimes she leads me.
Wow!