Another idea dump fanfic I'll never finish sadly

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
A/N Again here's another one of my random idea dump fanfics which I'll never finish, so enjoy while it lasts

Chapter 1

At the cafeteria of the Highschool which forever will be unnamed…

"OMG Bomi! Have you heard" said Eunji excitedly to her friend.

Bomi nodded in response "Mm hmm, Of course, I mean who hasn't, she's the only daughter of a rich Chaebol and she had it all, designer clothes, her own car, a posh puppy, the latest phone, the latest watch, I could say she has the latest… everything"

From beside her, Hayoung dropped her fork on the table with a clang "Really?"

Bomi rolled her eyes at her "I doubt anyone can have that much wealth in their hands"

"Except me of course" said a delicate voice "Cause I'm fabulous"

The doors of the cafeteria flung open immediately capturing the attention of all the students, and a young girl strode inside.

She had long black silky hair, that cascaded down her back like a waterfall, flowing even though there was no wind. It was so long one could wonder how it wasn't tangled. Her bangs fell over her delicate pale skin. She had beautiful eyes with heterochromia iridium, one eye green, blue and violet while the other eye, amber, brown and hazel. Thick, black and long eyelashes surrounded them. Her soft pink lips were curled up in a smile as she walked.

A/N can someone help me with this, I'm trying to make a very powerful Y/N fanfic and there are some Hunters who work to defeat the overly powerful Y/Ns

sua.lel.bora

Kpop Fan
Credits
Chaeyoung
Monday
apinkkkkk finally someone did apink

im sorry bc im struggling to finish my own fanfic ;-;