GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your favourite Character ??

• Total voters

ak ♥♥

Maknae
Credits
Seungkwan
JinJin
Yeosang
images
latest

its was hard for me to choose so

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
My favourite characters are Katsuki and Shoto!
My comfort character is Denki and I also like Kirishima and Tamaki. My favourite pro hero is Hawks.

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I'm on season 3 episode 56.
Someone please tell me Bakugo has some kinda redemption arc. He pisses me off sooooo much.
Wait until you see seasons 5, and 6, the movies and the recent chapters in the manga. :) He’s actually a well-built character, contributes a lot to the plot and helps with Deku’s character development. Deep down, he cares for people around him and has his own definition of a soft side to him, the problem is that he doesn’t know how to show them. He has unattainable expectations for himself because he was a "gifted kid" when he was younger which ended up with him having a superiority complex, so he hates to accept that he’s wrong and feels weak when he is in fear, but he shows confidence when an average person will be in terrible fear. He kinda realizes that he isn’t that amazing (no, but he is 😭😭) so he doesn’t know how to deal with it and he feels vulnerable. I accept that many find him annoying and misunderstand him because of his anger issues, but we all have weaknesses, and so does he. That must be the reason why Deku never hates him.

When I first started the series, I picked Katsuki as my favourite character because I guess I can relate to him (absolutely not the way he shouts at everyone) so I understand him a lot. Hope you like him in the future when you see his positive traits! ^^
Sorry this ended up being too long 😅

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Wait until you see seasons 5, and 6, the movies and the recent chapters in the manga. :) He’s actually a well-built character, contributes a lot to the plot and helps with Deku’s character development. Deep down, he cares for people around him and has his own definition of a soft side to him, the problem is that he doesn’t know how to show them. He has unattainable expectations for himself because he was a "gifted kid" when he was younger which ended up with him having a superiority complex, so he hates to accept that he’s wrong and feels weak when he is in fear, but he shows confidence when an average person will be in terrible fear. He kinda realizes that he isn’t that amazing (no, but he is 😭😭) so he doesn’t know how to deal with it and he feels vulnerable. I accept that many find him annoying and misunderstand him because of his anger issues, but we all have weaknesses, and so does he. That must be the reason why Deku never hates him.

When I first started the series, I picked Katsuki as my favourite character because I guess I can relate to him (absolutely not the way he shouts at everyone) so I understand him a lot. Hope you like him in the future when you see his positive traits! ^^
Sorry this ended up being too long 😅
i finished all the seasons that are available to watch. although I do agree he does have a lot more development, I still hate him

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
So I came across a video on Tiktok that talks about how the lyrics of Mockingbird relate to Deku's best friends: Katsuki and Shoto
This sounds accurate so I thought of sharing it here!

Shoto to Deku:
Daddy's gonna buy you a Mockingbird
I'ma give you the world
I'ma buy a diamond ring for you, I'ma sing for you
I'll do anything for you to see you smile

Katsuki to Deku:
And if that Mockingbird don't sing, and that ring don't shine
I'ma break that birdies neck
I'd go back to the jeweler who sold it to ya
And make him eat every karat, don't f*ck with dad

Harleyquinfan

Kpop Fan
Website
mat01.carrd.co
Credits
So I came across a video on Tiktok that talks about how the lyrics of Mockingbird relate to Deku's best friends: Katsuki and Shoto
This sounds accurate so I thought of sharing it here!

Shoto to Deku:
Daddy's gonna buy you a Mockingbird
I'ma give you the world
I'ma buy a diamond ring for you, I'ma sing for you
I'll do anything for you to see you smile

Katsuki to Deku:
And if that Mockingbird don't sing, and that ring don't shine
I'ma break that birdies neck
I'd go back to the jeweler who sold it to ya
And make him eat every karat, don't f*ck with dad
i can see ittt