All Members Of SEVENTEEN and NCT have Tested For COVID-19

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§£πŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
The members of SEVENTEEN have tested for COVID-19 following a visit to a hair salon that was visited by a person who tested positive for Covid-19. The group was not advised by the health authorities to get tested, they decided to take the precaution anyway for the health and safety of their fellow artists and staff.
Here's the official statement of Pledis Entertainment regarding this.
"Hello.
This is Pledis Entertainment.
The hair salon visited by SEVENTEEN on December 16 was also visited by someone who tested positive for COVID-19. We were informed today that this confirmed case visited at the same time as SEVENTEEN and that some paths crossed.
Health authorities did not officially request for SEVENTEEN to receive testing, but for the safety of the artists and staff, all members received COVID-19 testing today as a preemptive measure, and they are self-quarantining until the test results are released.
We apologize for causing concern to fans, and we will do our best for the health and safety of all of our artists.
Thank you."

NCT has also been tested for Covid-19 and here is the official statement of SM Entertainment.
β€œIt became known today that NCT’s makeup staff crossed paths with a confirmed case at the hair salon. Their KBS Song Festival prerecording scheduled for today was inevitably canceled in order for all of the members to receive COVID-19 testing as a preemptive measure. The status of future scheduled activities will be discussed depending on the test results.”

UPDATE:
All the members of NCT have tested negative for Covid-19. SM Entertainment stated, β€œAll NCT members tested negative for COVID-19. They will participate in the KBS Song Festival recording today.”

However, SEVENTEEN's results have not come out yet, and they're currently in self-isolation until they receive the results.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
I had a mini heart attack
i just got a bad feeling in my stomach, i was relieved when i found out that SVT was negative but also still kinda feeling uneasy bc we don't know if NCT is positive or negative. i really hope they don't have it

K-fan_2003

πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝒷𝒢𝒸𝓀 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“ˆπ“‚π’Ύπ“π‘’, π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž π“Œπ‘’π“‡π‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“‰π’Ύπ“‚π‘’π“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
Maybe change the wording of the thread's title. I thought you meant that all of Seventeen and NCT had test positive...
I thought the same thing i about started bawling
The members of SEVENTEEN have tested for COVID-19 following a visit to a hair salon that was visited by a person who tested positive for Covid-19. The group was not advised by the health authorities to get tested, they decided to take the precaution anyway for the health and safety of their fellow artists and staff.
Here's the official statement of Pledis Entertainment regarding this.
"Hello.
This is Pledis Entertainment.
The hair salon visited by SEVENTEEN on December 16 was also visited by someone who tested positive for COVID-19. We were informed today that this confirmed case visited at the same time as SEVENTEEN and that some paths crossed.
Health authorities did not officially request for SEVENTEEN to receive testing, but for the safety of the artists and staff, all members received COVID-19 testing today as a preemptive measure, and they are self-quarantining until the test results are released.
We apologize for causing concern to fans, and we will do our best for the health and safety of all of our artists.
Thank you."

NCT has also been tested for Covid-19 and here is the official statement of SM Entertainment.
β€œIt became known today that NCT’s makeup staff crossed paths with a confirmed case at the hair salon. Their KBS Song Festival prerecording scheduled for today was inevitably canceled in order for all of the members to receive COVID-19 testing as a preemptive measure. The status of future scheduled activities will be discussed depending on the test results.”

UPDATE:

All the members of NCT have tested negative for Covid-19. SM Entertainment stated, β€œAll NCT members tested negative for COVID-19. They will participate in the KBS Song Festival recording today.”

However, SEVENTEEN's results have not come out yet, and they're currently in self-isolation until they receive the results.