Alize iN tHe bUiLdInG! (lmao sorry Seungmin)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

HI, I am a '04 liner from Chicago, IL. I got into k-pop bc of my older cousin 2 years ago and i feel that i finally found a perfect community that is for me. Everyone i met so far hilarious, stupidly chaotic, and dangerously relatable. Now i won't be bored at home without something to watch, laugh at, and anticipate on.

I am also a very,very,very, big memer so sorry if i offend anyone but, as Dean said, I'm not sorry.

My ult group is STRAY KIDS!! I love the concepts they have and also cried everyday after Minho was eliminated and even more so when Felix was. I have some merch but my favorite HAS to be the Stray Kids Sweater my mom got me for a late Birthday present.

Hope we all can be acquainted and loved,
Yours truly,
Alize~
P.S. I go by ZAE if you can't remember Alize.

Thank you!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
HI, I am a '04 liner from Chicago, IL. I got into k-pop bc of my older cousin 2 years ago and i feel that i finally found a perfect community that is for me. Everyone i met so far hilarious, stupidly chaotic, and dangerously relatable. Now i won't be bored at home without something to watch, laugh at, and anticipate on.

I am also a very,very,very, big memer so sorry if i offend anyone but, as Dean said, I'm not sorry.

My ult group is STRAY KIDS!! I love the concepts they have and also cried everyday after Minho was eliminated and even more so when Felix was. I have some merch but my favorite HAS to be the Stray Kids Sweater my mom got me for a late Birthday present.

Hope we all can be acquainted and loved,
Yours truly,
Alize~
P.S. I go by ZAE if you can't remember Alize.

Thank you!
Hello!!!! (SEUNGMIN IN THE BUILDINGGGGGGGGG!!! And wreck your bias list!!! Oh speaking of bias list, who's your bias?)

H

huesjoon

Welcome ! I'm Ky.
If you ever need anything, let me know :)