AirLeagueBand Offical Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
Yes. They're a new band that came from the fourth season of the competition program "The Coming One". The show is pretty unique in that it does allow already famous artists to compete (but that doesn't always mean that they'll make it into the final group).

Looks like the members also participate in writing lyrics for their songs as I took a look at their debut track and a few members had a hand in writing the lyrics. All of the songs that I heard so far are really good, so I think I will continue to follow them.

Tfboys & More!

Kpop Expert
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Changbin
Dean
Woong
Jongho
Yes. They're a new band that came from the fourth season of the competition program "The Coming One". The show is pretty unique in that it does allow already famous artists to compete (but that doesn't always mean that they'll make it into the final group).

Looks like the members also participate in writing lyrics for their songs as I took a look at their debut track and a few members had a hand in writing the lyrics. All of the songs that I heard so far are really good, so I think I will continue to follow them.
Never heard of that before.

Last edited:

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits

I've only seen the first season of that show but now I stopped