Ahahaha >.<

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

EGB

Kpop Rookie
Credits
'ello, my name's well, EGB, and I'm egb-musiclover on akp and hc, and been a guest here for a while, and joined coz I am curious about a few users :p anyways, hope we become close friend, yea! oh and I basically like every kpop group I know, so don't ask me who I stan too much, can't give you the whole list..
um, few friends I know here- @Jungwon's dimple @crapplesauce @kirstyyyyy and idk if I'm missing someone else eh

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Hey, you're the person who posts those cool fun facts, right? Nice to see you here ^^

Reactions: EGB

EGB

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hey, you're the person who posts those cool fun facts, right? Nice to see you here ^^
oof yea I am, but I kinda stopped that these days, I think inactivity has been an issue, along with the shitty admin and stuff, so yea, and thanks!

Reactions: ONF

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
'ello, my name's well, EGB, and I'm egb-musiclover on akp and hc, and been a guest here for a while, and joined coz I am curious about a few users :p anyways, hope we become close friend, yea! oh and I basically like every kpop group I know, so don't ask me who I stan too much, can't give you the whole list..
um, few friends I know here- @Jungwon's dimple @crapplesauce @kirstyyyyy and idk if I'm missing someone else eh
OMG- HIII

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I recognize ur un with my zero braincells atm
Anyway, welcome to kp enjoy ur stay ❤

Reactions: EGB