aespa re-emphasizes that they are an 8-member girl group

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
1621226434-20210517-aespa.jpeg

AESPA had a press conference for their next release 'Next Level'. They talked about their universe, saying, "We're happy about our universe because it gave us our own unique color and style. We're looking forward to our future promotions."
Karina said, "We learned a lot about the aespa universe. We had to understand the universe to promote it, so we learned it like it was a lesson. We completely understand it."
AESPA then stated that, "The ae-aespas enter the real world and we spend time with them. They're made from our data, so we get along with them even if we don't practice with them. We are an 8-member girl group."

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
okay this could either mean the 4 of them with 4 of the AIs
Or they could be hinting at the addition of 4 more members....probably not though
honestly I consider both ideas, almost every single SM group has either added or lost members so if aespa did add members I wouldn't be surprised

Spammie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Before the group debuted, there was spoilers and leaks that it was a seven member group...

I wonder if they're going to add members, or stick with this '8 member' group thing.

ling_synk

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Ningning
it was a leaks that aespa is a seven girl group because of the aespa members mane fits the word KWANGYA
K-Karina
W-Winter
A-???
N-NingNing
G-Giselle
Y-???
A-???