aespa can (apparently) add 3 members

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami

Rumors of three more Aespa members have recently spread on community sites.

An initially unidentified insider said the three new members of SM's new girl group would be added.

On October 29, this insider posted a post that many people found to be baseless. But then, right after the teaser for Aespa's "Black Mamba" music video, the message returned to the internet.

The insider's post read:
“This song is similar to K / DA's 'Popstar' but a bit heavier, and the start of an electric guitar before yelling 'Hey' and then Karina is the center of the line-up. However, every time I listen to the song, it's just a generic hip-girl song. Part 1. Karina, 2. Ningning, 3. Winter, 4. Aeri. Debut has only 4 members and Winter and Ningning have the most roles. The dance during the downbeat is similar to Girls' Generation's' Girls bring the '. "

Many netizens are now chosen as many of the insider's claims spelled out in the post unfold. In addition to the MV teaser and online cast, the insider also requested that three new members join Aespa. And that would come sometime after SM Entertainment shared the official logo for the new girl group, along with the names of the first four members: Yoo Ji Min (Karina), Ningning, Aeri (Giselle). Kim Min Jung (winter). And then, the names of the three alleged new members: Initial R / L, Initial N, Initial (could be A, Y, W, etc.), Initial J and Initial H, Initial R / L.

Right after the insider revealed the initials of the alleged new members, many netizens remembered someone with the "initial H, initial R / L" who they said belonged to an already known SM intern. , Helen.

Korean netizens now believe they gave a hint about additional members via "KWANGYA" in their first song "Black Mamba"

On November 17, just hours before Aespa’s official debut, SM revealed the fandom names of his new artists through an official statement. Besides the fan club name “MY”, the word “KWANGYA” was also mentioned. And according to the agency, this is the home of the avatar counterparts of Aespa members.

After Aespa’s debut song "Black Mamba" was released with an accompanying music video, many Internet users in Korea noticed the term "KWANGYA" again. In fact, you can hear it several times in the song.

While SM Entertainment has already revealed what "KWANGYA" means, Korean netizens were able to give it another meaning after noticing that the word is marked with the initials of Aespa's members' names - K (Karina), W (Winter), A (?), N (NingNing), G (Giselle), Y (?), A (?).

At one point in the song comes the term "AYA", which is coincidentally the letters of "KWANGYA" which does not represent any member. For this reason, Korean netizens can't help but think that there might be three more members in Aespa.

Some of the customer reviews on a collected online community:

"I think there will be 3 other members"
“It looks like the addition of three new members is true! "
"That's exciting! There will be additional members, AYA. "
"Wow! It's amazing! At first I wondered why it was‘ kwang ’and not’ gwang ’."
"Huh? It's scary! "
“It would be great if‘ AYA ’members were added. "
““ KWANGYA ”also appeared even in Japanese subtitles. "
"Really?! AYA is the initial of the names of new members? "
"Is there a member named Aya who will be added?" "
“I think AYA will be the initial of their stage names. "
“As if my heart was going to explode from the shock.

What do you think?

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Watch Aespa become the female version of NCT 😔🤚

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
if aespa is similar to NCT adding members each comeback, wouldn't there be more avatars. Then there would be double the members if you count their avatars.