Account

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
Hi
So I made an account with my bf which was for him and it got banned for spam because I use my account on the computer I used for his account
Now each time I use that computer to get on kprofiles it brings up his account and says I'm banned. Now I can't use my account on it. Is there any way to fix that? Thanks!!

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
I donโ€™t think there is. If the email you used was link to an account that had been banned for spam, I donโ€™t believe there is a way to fix that. You can always try making the account again, and let one of the mods know the username, so they wonโ€™t delete it again, since it has to be approved before joining when connected to a banned account

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
I donโ€™t think there is. If the email you used was link to an account that had been banned for spam, I donโ€™t believe there is a way to fix that. You can always try making the account again, and let one of the mods know the username, so they wonโ€™t delete it again, since it has to be approved before joining when connected to a banned account
Okay. Because when I'm using the computer I used for kprofiles, it bring up to his account and says that it is banned but it won't let me log in to my account

Staff member

Staff member
Okay the user name is martin

Staff member