a technical first introduction

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

najingter

when the flowers bloom beautifully and turned red
Author
Website
dancingwithyourghost.carrd.co
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
i realised, that i had never posted an introduction thread in here. never. so this is basically me introducing myself for the first time (as the author of the thread and not introducing myself briefly on others) enjoy.

my name is alexis, as most ppl know me by here, @pika_chuu calls me 'ji' from my (second? second) username. i came here, as @silver_star and changed my username to @uuu_jiii a few days later bc i couldn't remember the password. from there, i created a new acc in abt august or september, the parksoyan one.

right now my ult grp is everglow, my other sub-ults being dreamcatcher, ive and t-ara. the first group i ever stanned was t-ara, btw, when i was 4. (yes, believe it or not.) i stan (g)i-dle, mamamoo, purkiss, kep1er, tri.be, pixy, loona, clc, majors and lightsum too. maybe a few more.
my ult bias is mia (of everglow) and sub-ults are gahyeon, liz and jiyeon. other biases are yuqi and soojin (ex member), moonbyul, yuki and chaein, yujin and chaehyun and hikaru, soeun and jia, sua and dia+lola, hyejoo, chaewon, heejin, sooyoung and kim lip, yujin and elkie (ex member), bian and juhyeon+hwiyeon.

my fav songs rn are pirate, please please and don't speak by everglow, eleven by ive, and a few more! :D

i have many (if i do say so) friends here, who are @xiaothings @pika_chuu @yunaisms @anmybeloved @xixicore @ec.li.ps.e.138 @Dreamer_13 @Xena and @sanasideup . that's....all?

also i'm writing a ff, i'll link it below!

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao

1639640944538-png.62743

1639640957754-png.62744

More about me on my about page.