A Seungmin One Shot (Mostly Fluff(?) Because I Was Becoming Bored

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Ok, I’m bored and I’m outside so here it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6: 32​
???: Hello!
Y/N: Who’s this?
???: You don’t know me? I’m the person from the cafe!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Ah, the person who I’ve paid for at the cafe.

You were sleepy while working on an assignment and wanted to grab a coffee, but as you were about to leave, you heard someone groaning and a bit of yelling. Turning around to see what the fuss was all about, you noticed the cashier and a person were arguing. “I said that I’ll get the money here or I don’t need the coffee anymore!” “Well just because it’s my first day of work doesn’t mean that you can play around like this!” “I’ve told you many times I’ve accidentally left my wallet at home. You can throw out the coffee, save it, or wait for me to fetch my money.”

You realized what the fuss was about and giggled. Childish argument... “I’ll pay for that sir if you don’t mind.” You’ve already walked over to the counter and offered to pay for him.

After a bit of resistance, both sides decided to give in. “And that’ll be $.$$, madam.” You opened up your wallet, revealing your id with your contact info in case if anything was lost.

You were walking outside, soon being pulled by a strong hand. With panic, you used your free hand and hit whoever held you. Turning around, your eyes opened wide and apologized profusely. It was the guy who you’ve paid for the coffee. “I-I-it’s ok...” He groaned in pain as he signaled that he was fine. “You sure have some strength in you.” You flushed, regretting life choices in every way. “Anyways, thank you so much! That dude right there was asking for a fight.” You laughed, “Everyone has a first, including him. I guess it’s his first day there, so it’s forgivable...” “His tone was ignorant and rude, what can I do? Anyways, my name’s Seungmin.” You nodded, then noticed that he was expecting a reply from you. “A-a-ah, the name’s Y/N.”

“Nice name, see you around!” He smirked, leaving you confused as ever. You went home, thinking about his words. Then you shrugged it off and continued to work on your homework.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6: 44​
Seungmin: So, are you going to reply or not?
Y/N: How’d you know my contact info?
Seungmin: Silly, your contact info was shoved in my face as you opened your wallet.
Y/N: But you’re not able to remember it!
Seungmin: Oh, you’re wrong about that~
Y/N: You better not be a stalker or something, or I’ll call the police.
Seungmin: I’m not! Promise.
Y/N: Sure... I’ll believe you... for now.
Seungmin: Yay!
Seungmin: I wanna treat you someday for what you’ve done for me.
Y/N: Oh no, you don’t have to! It was my choice to make my choices up until now.
Seungmin: But I want to, and that’s my choice.
6: 52​
Y/N: ...
Seungmin: Is that a yes?
Y/N: ... no.
Seungmin: Awww, please?
Y/N: No thank you.
Seungmin: Why not?
7: 12​
Y/N: I have a life to live and every day of my life is busy. I’m sorry if I sound rude, but living life at school didn’t require me to have any sorts of friends or communication.
Seungmin: You're wrong.
Y/N: ???
Seungmin: ... Nothing. If you want to know, come and find me at 7:30 pm at the same cafe.
Y/N: ... Why did I bother to text back at all...
Seungmin: Because you knew you wanted to.
Y/N: ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
He left you on read, leaving you no choice but to wonder what he meant by you're wrong. You sighed, looked for a suitable cloth to wear, wondered why you're always so curious about unknown answers, looked at the time, and noticed that it's almost 7: 30 pm. You just shoved everything on, took your keys, and walked to the cafe cause why not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7: 24​
Seungmin: When are you coming??
Y/N: Who says I am?
Seungmin: Silly, I see you outside!
Y/N: ... So first of all, how are you here so early and second of all, stop calling me silly.
Seungmin: Oh, I wanted to see you, and you are a little silly!
Y/N: ............... No.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Out of nowhere, you felt someone pulling you, and as expected, it was Seungmin. "Get inside, it's cold." "No, it's not," you insisted. "Tell me what you meant by I'm wrong." You crossed your arms.

"Not until you allow me to get you something to drink."

You sighed, bit the inside of your cheeks, and nodded hesitantly. He broke into a huge grin, which you had to admit was adorable, and opened the door for you as you got inside. You got your favorite drink, which as Seungmin promised had paid for.

Both of you took the same chair, as you were deep in your little world (Which happens often) and didn't notice it at all. By the time you've finally realized it, you were already sitting on Seungmin's lap. Your eyes widened as you stammered, stumbled as you stood up, apologized, and was about to walk towards the exit as he took your hand and dragged you onto the other seat.

By the time you've finally calmed down, you looked up, only to see Seungmin staring back at you and smiled. You took a tiny sip of your drink, then asked him why he insisted to let you come. "As I said before, I wanted to repay you for what you've done at the cafe." "But it was just a small sum..."

"Ok, fine. How about because I wanted to be with you a bit more?" You looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, "Wha-" "You little silly, I'm your childhood friend! Don't you remember me?" He tilted his head, looking at you with sincerity. You looked at him like he's crazy. "I don't know you though! I only had one childhood friend and his name's- Seungmin........." Your brain stopped, the time stopped, the world stopped.

Seungmin had to head overseas for education. You were so sad that you decided that you shouldn't get along with anyone anymore as they might leave you one day too, just like Seungmin, your childhood crush. You blocked your memories of him ever since until he brought it up today.

"You know, I had a crush on you when I was little. You're still the same Y/N I know, the sweet, kind Y/N. Why did you block yourself from everyone else?" You looked at him in disbelief. "You had a crush on me?! M-Me?!" He nodded. "And I guess after these years, I still do."

You stared at him for a long time with a jumble of words coming out of your mouth: "IneverknewthatyouhadacrushonmeandIwassosadwhenyouleftbecauseIhadacrushonyoutooand-" Seungmin stopped you with his finger on your lips as he whispered, "I guess sweet, innocent, silly little Y/N had a crush on me too. Will you be able to call this a date?"

You looked at him with mixed emotions. It was the feeling of known to forgotten to unknown to known once again. Not replying to his sudden question, you eyed him, staring at his features closely and realized that he's never changed. As in personality... He's turned into a confident guy. But still that sweet Seungmin you've known after a bit of a talk.

Before you walk into your house, Seungmin wall slammed you and looked at you. "You're wrong about what you've said because not only do you need to communicate, you need a friend. A boyfriend, to be exact." "Hmmmmm, what boyfriend? With the guy who's given me love letters and chocolates every day in my class?"

Seungmin's eyes squinted dangerously. "What's his name?" "Ummmm..." "Tell me, what's his name?" "Ahahahaha......... my imagination?" His eyes changed almost immediately but it hardened again. "What does he look like?" You blinked. "Imagination, imagination."

Seungmin looked at you for a bit, then sighed. He pinched your cheeks lightly and was about to walk away before you pulled him and hugged him out of instinct.

"Whaa-" "... Nothing, just wanted to hug my boyfriend~" He turned around to face you with an expression of surprise, then smiled. "Then is it ok for me to kiss my girlfriend?" "Hm-" Without your response, he leaned in and kissed you, not letting you go with the force of his hand against the back of your head.

He let go and smiled in satisfaction with your flushed face and red lips. "Now, go to your room and go to sleep, alright? Goodnight, my sweet little silly dear."

You and he both haven't slept for hours for the same thing and the same thoughts.

Last edited:
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE LAST PART WAS SO UGHHHHH I-I-I feel how the authors felt when they write these UGHH halp ;-;

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Ok this story has flaws. I repeat, the story has flaws- I should really stop spamming my own thread ahahahaha...