A reintroduction nobody cares about

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao

I've been away for months and as many people do when that happens, I'm posting a reintroduction.

Summary: J-rock fan stanning alt-idol groups. I currently stan 4 Japanese alt-idol groups; PassCode, Kolokol, Neo Japonism and Zsasz. I am a fan of many others; and loosely follow even more on youtube. I used to stan Dreamcatcher; but I got disappointed with their change in their main sound. I unstanned them, and that marked the end of my interest on kpop.

Interests: Japanese idol rock, alt-idols, visual kei, jrock, jmetal. No interest in Kpop. I am mostly a rock fan.

Ult Group: PassCode

Ult Bias: Nao Minami

non-idol fave: GALNERYUS

Bias Groups: NEO JAPONISM, Zsasz, Kolokol

Biases: Kino Yoshina, Tim Vincent, Miruka Seto

Nao Minami, ult bias
E8MpHSMVcAkgC5g.jpg

Kino Yoshina, 2nd bias
FEjl7U6aQAI1IrP

Tim Vincent, 3rd bias
FE91nfRacAI3imu

All the members of my bias groups ranked:
  1. Nao (PassCode)
  2. Kino (Kolokol)
  3. Tim (Zsasz)
  4. Kaede (PassCode)
  5. Miruka (NEO JAPONISM)
  6. Ai (NEO JAPONISM)
  7. Miyu (NEO JAPONISM)
  8. Yuna (PassCode, ex-member)
  9. Rom (Zsasz)
  10. Saki (Kolokol)
  11. Konomi (Kolokol)
  12. Hinako (PassCode)
  13. Akiho (Kolokol)
  14. Hinano (NEO JAPONISM)
  15. Sayaka (NEO JAPONISM)
  16. Ritsu (Zsasz)
  17. Shino (Zsasz)
  18. Saku (Zsasz)
  19. Emily (PassCode)
Non-idol bias: Dimash Qudaibergen

Like: Wagamama Rakia, Quubi, Shingeki, Zenbukiminoseida, Tokyo Tefutefu, Jyujyu, Inuwasi, 26-jino Masquerade, KAQRIYOTERROR, AIBECK, ASP, Ange☆Reve, BRATS, Finally, HAGANE, IRONBUNNY, lol, miscast, NECRONOMIDOL, NELN, PIGGS, QUEENS, XTeen, RAY, Yanakoto Sotto Mute, ZOC, 【eN】, Hiragana Kamiyado, Minna no Kodomochan, UnderBeasty, Schrodinger no Inu, Malcolm Mask McLaren, Kamen Joshi, Sakurazaka46, Kamikaze Sensation, Broken By The Scream, Yukueshirezutsurezure, Tokyo Rockets, Q'ulle, DESURABBITS, Ladybaby, Tebasaki Sensation, Pediophobia, PASSPO☆, Dreamcatcher

Trying to stan: Wagamama Rakia (failing), Quubi

Currently checking out: UnK≠LucK

Soloists: Haruka Kudo, Hyde, Mai Yajima, Garuda

Japanese Bands: sokoninaru, Aldious, BAND-MAID, Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas, JILUKA, Jupiter, CROSS VEIN, Crossfaith, ROTTENGRAFFTY, SCANDAL, TRiDENT, NEMOPHILA, Unlucky Morpheus, Lovebites, Xaxa, The Coinlockers, Liligakkidan, NINGEN ISU, WagakkiBand, Sakura Men, ZIGZAG, GIRLFRIEND, Memai Siren, Dir En Grey, Log, Fuki Commune, Yuzukingdom, Bridear, Doll$Box, Gacharic Spin

Korean acts: Bursters, Dreamcatcher, VassLine, Messgram, Rolling Quartz

Fan of: Utsu-P, Koji Hirachi, Anna Iriyama, Sorn

And now that we are at it............................. STREAM Freely!!!

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
welcome back!
Welcome back! I noticed we stan/like/listen to a lot of the same groups. Have you heard of MIGMA SHELTER or HANABIE?

Yeah, I know MIGMA SHELTER and HANABIE. I'm not really into MIGMA's kind of music and about HANABIE, it's an omission. I might be omitting a lot of groups and bands here since I follow a lot of Japanese groups and bands on youtube.

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
And BTW @xaaxaa, how do you "navigate the waters" here? Do you speak frequently about your Japanese interests? Or is it a rare occurrence? I guess you are also a kpop fan. I am not. Part of the reasons I went away was the uncertainty of overstepping on speaking about my Japanese biases into kpop chats. I was feeling like navigating around a mine field.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
And BTW @xaaxaa, how do you "navigate the waters" here? Do you speak frequently about your Japanese interests? Or is it a rare occurrence? I guess you are also a kpop fan. I am not. Part of the reasons I went away was the uncertainty of overstepping on speaking about my Japanese biases into kpop chats. I was feeling like navigating around a mine field.
I most definitely talk about the Japanese groups I like, whether it’s Visual Kei, J-pop or Jrock. I do like some Kpop but not as much as I used too. We do have a J-pop section & while it’s not as active as the K-pop sections, you can always post there and I’m sure people will interact, I know I will. Some people are pretty open minded here, they might even find some new J-pop/Jrock groups to get into!

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
I most definitely talk about the Japanese groups I like, whether it’s Visual Kei, J-pop or Jrock. I do like some Kpop but not as much as I used too. We do have a J-pop section & while it’s not as active as the K-pop sections, you can always post there and I’m sure people will interact, I know I will. Some people are pretty open minded here, they might even find some new J-pop/Jrock groups to get into!
I know there is a jpop section, and I already looked into it. It's painfully slow, to the point of the last thread shown right now on the first page goes back to April 18. I'm afraid anything I'd post there will flop.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I know there is a jpop section, and I already looked into it. It's painfully slow, to the point of the last thread shown right now on the first page goes back to April 18. I'm afraid anything I'd post there will flop.
I’ll make sure to interact with it, so it doesn’t ^^

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I just looked back on your list and realized that we both like GALNERYUS. I don't follow them closely but I do enjoy some of their songs.