A Ranking of Every Taeyeon Song

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I've done this with Red Velvet, IZ*ONE, and Everglow. Now it's Taeyeon's time!
Taeyeon is one of my ult soloists and I absolutely adore her music.
I decided I wanted to rank her discography like I did with the others, so I went through all of her songs.
This ranking will not include OSTs and collab songs

The ranking is defined by 6 tiers.
Each tier has a name associated with a Taeyeon song or album.
Tier 1=I Am The Greatest
Tier 2=Fire
Tier 3=Sweet (Love)
Tier 4=Better (Babe)
Tier 5=Fine
Tier 6=Cold As Hell
There is no order within each tier, simply chronological.
Let me know if your ranking is different!

I Am The Greatest: U R, I, Something New, Circus, Blue, Voice, What Do I Call You, Make Me Love You, Fine, Time Lapse, Sweet Love, I Blame On You, Love in Color, Fire, Eraser, Better Babe, Gravity, Set Myself on Fire, Cold As Hell, Heart

Fire: Rain, Why, This Christmas, All Night Long, I’m The Greatest, Four Seasons, My Tragedy, Happy, Drawing Our Moments, Wildfire, Feel So Fine, I’m OK, Here I Am, Siren, Timeless, You Better Not

Sweet (Love): 11:11, Baram X 3, Stay, Vanilla, Sorrow, To the moon, Weekend, Can’t Control Myself, Cover Up, I Got Love, Curtain Call, Spark, Find Me, Wine, INVU, No Love Again

Better (Babe): Stress, Up & Down, Let It Snow, Horizon, I Found You, Be Real, Playlist, Lonely Night, Love You Like Crazy, Some Nights, Toddler, Ending Credits

Fine: Gemini, Starlight, Fashion, Hands on Me, The Magic of Christmas Time, One Day, Turnt and Burnt, I Do, Dear Me, Worry Free Love, Galaxy, When I Was Young, Do You Love Me?

Cold As Hell: Farewell, Secret, Candy Cane, Christmas without You, Shhhh, I’m all ears, Signal, #GirlsSpkOut, LOL, City Love

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i am the greatest
why, fine, i got love, 4 seasons, voice, spark, love you like crazy, my tragedy, happy, #girlsspkout, what do i call you, wildfire, invu, set myself on fire, siren, cold as hell, no love again, ending credits

fire
i, starlight, up and down, 11.11, time lapse, i blame on you, curtain call, all night, baram x 3, circus, page 0, i found you, vanilla, lol, wine, do you love me, gravity, worry feel love, be real, to the moon, galaxy, weekend, timeless, heart, you better not

sweet (love)
secret, fashion, hands on me, night, cover up, feel so fine, love in color, fire, eraser, christmas without you, shhh, blue, turnt and burnt, signal, here i am, find me, better babe, i do, playlist, can't control myself, some nights, toddler

better (babe)
u r, gemini, rain, good thing, i'm ok, when i was young, lonely night, candy cane, i'm all ears, something new, horizon, city love

fine
stress, farewell, sweet love, make me love you, let it snow, one day, stay, i do, dear me, sorrow

cold as hell
the magic of christmas time, this christmas

i haven't listened to some of these in forever, wow. i rly need to go back through her discography and see if my ranking changes