8 months re-introduction 💅

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Hi~~
So i missed my 6 months (in april) lmao- i decided to redo my introduction since i'm near of my 1 year hehe!
I'm Winter, born in France, I'm 15, my pronouns are she/her
i'm a little (very) weird sometimes--
obviously, let me know if you need something (bc i'm here for that!)
i'm not here just for that, i'm here to expose my love for k-pop and korean culture! (and make new friends)
(i'm a 1-year k-pop stan ;D)
----------♡----------
stanlist:
loona, exid, wjsn, fromis_9, bp (ult), twice (ult), rv (ult), mamamoo, pixy, purple kiss, aespa (ult), itzy (ult), everglow (ult)...
skz, ateez, txt (ult), enhypen (ult), got7, day6, nct, exo, super m, super junior, wei, treasure, bigbang...

chungha (ult), lee hi, somi, sulli (*cryin'*), sunmi (ult), ailee, iu (ult)...
----------♡----------
biases:
gowon/vivi, exy, jiwon, jennie/rosé, sana/nayeon/jihyo/momo/mina, irene/joy, hwasa/solar, dajeong, goeun/dosie, winter/karina, yeji/ryujin/chaeryeong, yiren/aisha/sihyeon...
felix/hyunjin, seonghwa, beomgyu/soobin, ni-ki/ sunoo, jackson/bambam, mark, suho/baekhyun, g-dragon...
[boy groups, girl groups ]

----------♡----------
but i also love reading, drawing, talking with my friends, reading webtoons, eating, sleeping, etc
----------♡----------
social medias:
i don't have :/
----------♡----------
right, i think that's it! i'm happy to see the forums growing up so far, and to be one of your friends here, i also love being a mod !
if you have a question i'm here!
and we can be friends (if we don't now) c; <3
wow, i can't imagine that 8 months ago, i was confused how to use theses forums, and now, i'm here, winter, a mod in kprofiles forums.
i'm really thankful to y'all for all theses meetings that i made.
ilysm >:[<333
----------♡----------
thanks for reading me! and i hope you're safe from the place you are.
i stan y'all ! 🙈💞

Last edited: