6.2 month introduction

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
helloooo, i decided to re-introduce myself since there's a lot of new members i haven't spoken to yet, due to inactivity.
my name is adrian/yanya, i'm a minor and my pronouns are xe/xem, he/him, and cloud/clouds. i'm trans-male and very very gay.
my current ults are BTS, SKZ, EN-, TXT, ATZ, P1H, VICTON, and SHINee
(in this order) my biases are yoongi and hoseok, chris and jeongin, riki, sunghoon, and jake, hyuka and yeonjun, mingi and hongjoong, soul, hanse, and jjong and kibum.
my regs are NCT ot23, WayV, Blackpink, ITZY, The Boyz, f(x), twice, got7, and prob a ton more i forget.
(in this order) my biases are shotaro, mark, and chenle, yangyang, ten, and lucas, lisa, yeji and lia, younghoon, kevin, and sunwoo, amber and sulli, jeongyeon, and bambam.
if you can't tell, i'm multi biased in almost every group bc i'm unloyal and keeping biases is hard 😔✨
yuh - i'm more active on twitter and discord if you want to talk to me there, semi-active on instagram.
twt : @anti_rxmantics | discord : ♡ ♡ ♡#7822 | instagram (semi-active) : @anti.r0mantics

also, it's all over the place and i'm sorry ndsbdjkbsaj
yeah ily okay cya

L

Lucifer

Hm...Did I Meet You...Let Me Check My Brain's Records...btw hellllllllooo

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
i see taste in your ults