4MIX Scandal (my first FF)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iiserene;

⚝
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
ok so im writing this in language arts, and I thought why not post it here!
this is my first FF though, so if its a bit messy my apologies.

PART ONE:
(REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT NOTE: my teacher for some reason wanted us to include mind-reading. therefore, the main character can read minds 😭 )
“Gia?” A staff member says as she enters my dorm.
I barely got any sleep last night so I’m sprawled all over my bed with messy hair, and unchanged clothes from the previous night.
“Goodness I hope I didn’t wake her,” thought the staff member, “the poor girl must be so tired.”
“Yes?” I murmur as I sit up straight- rubbing my eyes and looking out the window.
“Oh hello! I just came here to tell you that whenever you get ready, please head down to Mr. Ben’s office. He would like to speak with you.” She says as she smiles and closes the door behind herself.
Her thoughts are content- she’s imagining her weekend, spending time with her fiance. How sweet.
I then shower, get dressed in my casual gray sweatpants and tank top, then grab a granola bar as I head out of my dorm.
As I’m walking to Mr. Ben’s office, I replay last night in my head. A concert downtown, our group interacting with fans, shouting, bright lights, nothing out of the ordinary. So I can’t imagine why my manager would want to see me this early in the morning.
Maybe it’s because he needs help thinking of some way to make our latest song blow up. It hasn’t been doing so well in the charts and that's been bringing us down.
I reach his office and knock on the door.
“Come in.” I hear Ben say from the other side.
As I enter, I notice my other bandmate Theo is also there. Sitting opposite to Ben.
Theo’s thoughts are a aloof.
“Just wait til she hears this- I can’t wait to see the look on her face.”
I walk forward and sit down in the chair next to Theo. Ben looks at both of us, then grabs the daily newspaper from his desk drawer. He flips it open to the main article, its titled:
“Members of 4MIX Potentially in a Relationship?” It then dives deeper saying that Theo and I are "dating."
“Ben, this isn’t that big of a deal. The press always finds something to make news about. They do it all the time. It’s just a dumb rumor- so what’s the big deal?” I ask.
Theo raises an eyebrow at me as Ben sighs.
“Gia, Theo, as you both know, 4MIX hasn’t been very successful with your last release, and our stocks are declining. In order to keep you guys active, and in order to keep this company afloat, we may need to lie a little to the press” Ben spits out- his thoughts are hesitant.
“She is not gonna like this,” he thinks “maybe if Theo agree’s she will come through.”
His thoughts are confusing me, so I ask him, “What do you mean, ‘lie to the press a little’? What are you proposing?”
He glances at Theo then back at me.
“What I’m proposing is that you and Theo should fake a relationship.” His thoughts cringe at my reaction, and Theo’s are all over the place.
“How is that gonna help us with anything?” I ask with a sharp tone, this is so not what I thought I was coming in here for.
“Listen Gia I know lying to the public isn’t your favorite thing to do. But hear me out, we give the public what they want, and the money rolls in. Once we get enough money to sustain the group, then you guys can ‘break up’.”
Oh god. I can’t do this! Rosie will be so mad at me. She is one of the other members of 4MIX, and my closest friend. If I fake date Theo, she will be livid and likely never talk to me again. She has a huge thing for Theo. Of course, she’s never told me, but with this stupid mind-reading ability I have, it’s pretty obvious to assume.
I sigh.
“Do I have to?” I ask Ben.
He nods, his thoughts are confident- hoping I’ll agree once I hear what Theo has to say. With that, I look over at Theo and arch an eyebrow.
“Well?” I ask.
“What am I supposed to say?” Theo thinks to himself. “If I say no, our group is gonna fall apart with the lack of money we have right now.”
“Might as well. I mean, it can’t be that bad right?” Theo asks me.
I eye roll him then smile.
“If you say so.”
And with that, I nod to Ben, glance at Theo once more, then make my way out of the office.

ITS BAD IK
BUT PART 2 COMING SOON IG 😭