4 Year Re-Introduction

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
Hello, I felt like doing this since I have been on here so long...
TENxRepresent_reformed%20(8).jpg

(ó﹏ò。)(ó﹏ò。)
I joined profiles in 2019

I'm Black
Name:
Tracy or Lee
Gender & Pronouns: Female (AFAB) - She/her
Roles on here: Mod, Author, Editor, Ishop manager, sns manager

Hobbies: Drawing, dancing, making things: wallpapers, cards, etc, watching anime, and movies, listening to music,

I have been a kpop fan since 2017/2018 and I stan a lot of groups those who know me on here know this
I am Ten lee's biggest fan yes I am, also Nct....if you have been around her you might have noticed it anyways......
I'm a biggg anime fan and grew up watching them, I'm mostly a boy group stan, but also a jpop, cpop, and tpop fan
I am kdrama cdrama fan I also watch other asian movies, i have a few ult biases but the ult of my ults is TEN LEE

Groups I Stan- Ults in bold
Yeah some are disbanded IK

BGs:
Nct, bts, txt, Ateez, Got7, Monsta X, Stray Kids, Seventeen, Treasure, The boyz, Superm, Exo, Nu est, Enypen, Mcnd, Ghost9, Onlyoneof, Cravity, Oneus, Onewe, Shinee, P1harmony, Pentagon, Viction, Sf9, Ikon, Tvxq, Mirae, Wanna one, Astro, Super Junior, Day6, The rose, Ace, Winner, Wei, Btob, Verivery, Cix, Blockb, Ab6ix, E'last, TNX

GGs: Blackpink, Twice, Aespa, Itzy, Blackswan, Mamamoo, Everglow, Lightsum, Pixy, Weekly, hot issue, Kep1er

Co-ed: Kard, checkmate

I don't want to make this too long so for groups I like and listen to, bias list, and the cpop, jpop, and tpop groups I stan look at my card (My Carrd)

Those beautiful people I met here yall are the best ^^
Thank you for taking the time to read this!

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I'm late but congrats for surviving kp 👀
you deserve a trophy